Once off free pass. Target: Anyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: Once off free pass. Target: Anyone
(08-11-2013 01:49 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  No. I have absolutely no desire to kill anyone and I would never kill anyone unless the guilt and shame factor were removed. If those two were removed I wouldn't even care about the free pass. If I had reason enough to kill someone that I would never feel guilty or ashamed, I would kill them with or without the free pass.

Damn girl you scary! Shit I thought I was bad. With or without the free pass? I promise to behave myself when you're around Angel.

(09-11-2013 03:27 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Woah, wth. You'd really kill your friend over some stupid girl? I hope you at least warn people about yourself before the become friends with you.

The guy's not my friend. I thought he was. That's what makes it all the more screwed up. I thought I could trust him and it turns out he was helping this other guy get my girl, even though he wanted her himself.

(09-11-2013 03:54 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 03:52 AM)sporehux Wrote:  If you have to kill someone from stealing your girl, then you would likely kill her too if she decided to leave.

Agreed. A very possessive mentality. Territorial and aggressive, dangerous. Potentially abusive. I have to agree with lostandinsecure, hopefully they give people warnings before "befriending" them. Sounds like some screws loose. That's some primitive stone age chest beating, jealous ape behavior at the very best.

No, I'm not possessive. I just don't appreciate being disrespected. For the record the girl didn't leave me for him or anyone else for that matter. She left me because I was struggling academically. But that's all in the past. It's the sly fox, venomous viper, Brutus, Judas bullshit that I can't stand Evil_monster. Motherfuckers smile in your face and scheme behind your back. Fuck that!

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Word of advice, at the end of the day it's her decision who she goes out with.
Just saying.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-11-2013, 01:01 PM
(09-11-2013 10:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Word of advice, at the end of the day it's her decision who she goes out with.
Just saying.

This. Not to mention with 7 billion people on the planet... if someone is willing to be a dick over a girl to you, they're not a friend. Move on. If a girl only wants to date you for wealth or financial success, move on. I guarantee there is someone out there that won't treat you like shit.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
10-11-2013, 12:18 PM
If nothing good will come of it, then no, I wouldn't kill a person.

But, IMO, if they were like some terrible, crazed, serial murderer/rapist/psychopath, I might as well do the families of his/her victims a favor (seeing as I had one off pass)

That way, I could avoid the guilt (or some of it- I'm not going to say I'd feel awesome about taking a person's life, whether the person be terrible or not) and shame.