Oncology appt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Oncology appt
Spent the day, and I do mean the day, getting scanned, poked, and prodded. Oh, joy. 4-1/2 years of this and I am so tired of the routine.

Will be a few nervous days of waiting for the cancer marker test results but in the meantime, I get to think about the fact that I already have a really advanced case of osteoporosis. Swell, I take calcium but instead of going to my bones it just turns into kidney stone while my bones deteriorate. More tests will be needed so the docs can figure out what to do. I can't take hormones thanks to the cancer so we have to find a plan B.

BLAH!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-06-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Oncology appt
Sounds like a nerve wracking ordeal waiting like that. Hope the tests come back clear and you get the calcium problem figured out. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
25-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Hope you get some good news and the cancer's fucked right off.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Everything will be fine, Anj Thumbsup
I have a friend who's getting the same test done Friday, as well.
She's in her mid 40's and has had four ops and, I think, four rounds of chemo (hers is organ related). It sucks. She has a great outlook, tho, which helps.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
25-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Wishing you all the best...

The waiting part has to be the worst.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Hopefully all goes well! Keep strong girl!
25-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Hoping the best for you Anj! Hang in there! Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
25-06-2014, 06:19 PM
All the best Anj. I'll be thinkin of you !! Hug Heart

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-06-2014, 07:18 PM
(25-06-2014 04:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Spent the day, and I do mean the day, getting scanned, poked, and prodded. Oh, joy. 4-1/2 years of this and I am so tired of the routine.

Will be a few nervous days of waiting for the cancer marker test results but in the meantime, I get to think about the fact that I already have a really advanced case of osteoporosis. Swell, I take calcium but instead of going to my bones it just turns into kidney stone while my bones deteriorate. More tests will be needed so the docs can figure out what to do. I can't take hormones thanks to the cancer so we have to find a plan B.

BLAH!

Hug

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
25-06-2014, 07:31 PM
[Image: smiley-hug013.gif]