Oncology appt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2014, 04:52 AM
RE: Oncology appt
Hug Hope the results will be good.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes therealJim's post
29-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Cancer marker test came in today and it's good. A little down from last time and within the range where I seem to stay.

Whew! That's a relief. Smile

Now to get busy exercising to try to reverse some of the osteoporosis. Need to get out and walk and get on the Bowflex.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
29-06-2014, 03:12 PM
(29-06-2014 03:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Cancer marker test came in today and it's good. A little down from last time and within the range where I seem to stay.

Now to get busy exercising to try to reverse some of the osteoporosis. Need to get out and walk and get on the Bowflex.

That is great news! Today is a good day! You better have a drink or something to celebrate!
29-06-2014, 03:14 PM
(29-06-2014 03:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-06-2014 03:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Cancer marker test came in today and it's good. A little down from last time and within the range where I seem to stay.

That is great news! Today is a good day! You better have a drink or something to celebrate!

Have a big glass of milk. Thumbsup
29-06-2014, 03:31 PM
(29-06-2014 03:14 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(29-06-2014 03:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  That is great news! Today is a good day! You better have a drink or something to celebrate!

Have a big glass of milk. Thumbsup

pablo, you party animal you Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
29-06-2014, 04:41 PM

Well, yippie ti yi yippie yippie yay for you! Great news!

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
29-06-2014, 10:36 PM

Good for you girl. Thumbsup

Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Awesome!