One Bernie supporter to others OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: One Bernie supporter to others OP/ED
(28-07-2016 12:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 11:50 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Exactly. I might not be totally onboard with Hilary, but I do recognize that:
1) Trump will fuck us, totally
2) The third party candidates are both fucking crazy
3) Hilary is qualified, I just don't agree with her on every issue
4) Bernie is supporting her and I don't think he would endorse or support her if he believed she weren't qualified. So if I am on-board with his reasonings and opinions as a candidate, I should at least consider his opinion on Hilary.

So the fuck what, that rhetoric ALWAYS happens in primaries you moron!

He also said in the primaries that Hillary would be 1,000 times better that Trump on her worst day.

THAT'S POLITICS!

Now, why are you cherry picking? He is NOW supporting her. And Hillary attacked Obama in the primaries too, and ended up backing Obama in the General.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
28-07-2016, 12:42 PM
(28-07-2016 12:18 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Aww, dumbass doesn't realize that it didn't prove anyone wrong or even present any new information. Sad and pathetic asshole should fuck off now.
You mean the fact that Bernie Sanders literally said that he doesn't believe that Hillary Clinton is qualified to be president doesn't prove your ramblings about the implications of his current support of her wrong? Whatever you say, baby. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2016, 12:49 PM
(28-07-2016 12:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 12:18 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Aww, dumbass doesn't realize that it didn't prove anyone wrong or even present any new information. Sad and pathetic asshole should fuck off now.
You mean the fact that Bernie Sanders literally said that he doesn't believe that Hillary Clinton is qualified to be president doesn't prove your ramblings about the implications of his current support of her wrong? Whatever you say, baby. Laughat

Awwww, someone arrogantly assumes I don't know Bernie's criticisms.

And the answer to your bullshit was addressed by Brian here.

Don't go away mad, just go away. You're nothing more than a douchebag troll now.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
28-07-2016, 01:06 PM
(28-07-2016 12:35 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 12:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

So the fuck what, that rhetoric ALWAYS happens in primaries you moron!

He also said in the primaries that Hillary would be 1,000 times better that Trump on her worst day.

THAT'S POLITICS!

Now, why are you cherry picking? He is NOW supporting her. And Hillary attacked Obama in the primaries too, and ended up backing Obama in the General.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: The timing of a criticism does not affect its validity. The numerous reasons that Sanders cited in support of his view that Clinton is unqualified to be president have not changed. Hence, there is no reason to believe that his views have changed. It seems pretty clear from what he has said on the campaign trail that he only supports Clinton because he thinks that she's less terrible than Trump.

(28-07-2016 12:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 12:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You mean the fact that Bernie Sanders literally said that he doesn't believe that Hillary Clinton is qualified to be president doesn't prove your ramblings about the implications of his current support of her wrong? Whatever you say, baby. Laughat

Don't go away mad, just go away. You're nothing more than a douchebag troll now.
You sure respond to my posts a lot considering your claim that you give "zero fucks" about them. Were you lying when you said that or do you just have poor impulse control? Well, either way, if you're so worried about getting triggered by opposing views, you can just create a safe space for yourself by putting people like me on ignore.

28-07-2016, 01:10 PM
(28-07-2016 01:06 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 12:35 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  So the fuck what, that rhetoric ALWAYS happens in primaries you moron!

THAT'S POLITICS!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The timing of a criticism does not affect its validity. The numerous reasons that Sanders cited in support of his view that Clinton is unqualified to be president have not changed. Hence, there is no reason to believe that his views have changed. It seems pretty clear from what he has said on the campaign trail that he only supports Clinton because he thinks that she's less terrible than Trump.

(28-07-2016 12:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Awwww, someone arrogantly assumes I don't know Bernie's criticisms.

You sure respond to my posts a lot considering your claim that you give "zero fucks" about them. Were you lying when you said that or do you just have poor impulse control? Well, either way, if you're so worried about getting triggered by opposing views, you can just create a safe space for yourself by putting people like me on ignore.

"...if you're so worried about getting triggered by opposing views..."

Don't flatter yourself. It's not opposing views I mind, it's someone being a troll. In fact, you're condescending tirades and hurling of insults was because you didn't like my criticisms of KC. Whatever butthurt you've got going on, you've been hanging onto it for a while.

"...putting people like me on ignore."

I think I will, troll Thumbsup

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
28-07-2016, 01:28 PM
(28-07-2016 12:35 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  .
[Image: avHnbUZ.gif]

(28-07-2016 01:10 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  .
[Image: raw]
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
28-07-2016, 01:52 PM
(28-07-2016 01:28 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 12:35 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  .
[Image: avHnbUZ.gif]

(28-07-2016 01:10 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  .
I think this one is more appropriate, given the context of the thread:

[Image: 9ube7yybgsbx.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
28-07-2016, 01:54 PM
(28-07-2016 01:52 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 01:28 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  [Image: avHnbUZ.gif]

I think this one is more appropriate, given the context of the thread:

[Image: 9ube7yybgsbx.gif]

Triggering as fuck.

[Image: Ul3BJxv.gif]
28-07-2016, 02:15 PM
(28-07-2016 11:48 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm well versed in the kind of person he is. If you think he's in this to help anyone except himself, you need to do some homework on who he really is.

I will never vote for that scumbag. I'm basically a man without a candidate in this election.

The exact same can be said of Hillary Clinton.

What does a man who achieves great wealth and great power want next? What is the next achievement he is going to pursue ? Probably to be remembered as the greatest president of all time so ironically, his goals may be aligned with our goals.

Hillary, on the other hand, her goals are clear. She will try to go 4-8 years without ever giving a press conference. I don't think she really wants to lead. I think she is afraid to lead and wants simply be the first women president and collect the bribes.

I am going to vote for a 3rd party or write someone's name in.
29-07-2016, 05:54 AM
(28-07-2016 12:49 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 12:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You mean the fact that Bernie Sanders literally said that he doesn't believe that Hillary Clinton is qualified to be president doesn't prove your ramblings about the implications of his current support of her wrong? Whatever you say, baby. Laughat

I agree he should not go away mad, just go away.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post