Poll: In your mind, is DeepThought hot?
... in a Diet Coke advert kinda way
... in a meek, unassuming and vulnerable kinda way
... in a scruffy, intellectual kinda way
... in a NOT! kinda way
... I've never thought about it
[Show Results]

One For The Ladies: Virtually Hot or Not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2014, 05:03 AM
RE: One For The Ladies: Virtually Hot or Not?
(31-03-2014 06:37 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  why are all these good looking guys on this forum hiding their gorgeous faces?

we should have a month where everyone makes their avatar their real photo. It will be fun.

Thank you for the compliment, but I do not like to connect my face with my internet name, I like to be incognito. Using my real picture as my avatar would be against everything I think about internet. To tell you the truth, this picture and one more (me on my speedboat) are the only two pictures of me on the internet.

I also never change my avatar or my forum name. Never. For any reason. I am Filox, the stoned squirrel.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
04-04-2014, 07:37 AM
(04-04-2014 05:03 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 06:37 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  why are all these good looking guys on this forum hiding their gorgeous faces?

we should have a month where everyone makes their avatar their real photo. It will be fun.

Thank you for the compliment, but I do not like to connect my face with my internet name, I like to be incognito. Using my real picture as my avatar would be against everything I think about internet. To tell you the truth, this picture and one more (me on my speedboat) are the only two pictures of me on the internet.

I also never change my avatar or my forum name. Never. For any reason. I am Filox, the stoned squirrel.

Smile

^This is why I don't post pictures of me in public. A few of you guys know what I look like though Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
04-04-2014, 08:46 AM
I tried to leave my pic up, but after half a day seeing my ugly mug in the corner, I had to change it back.

Its not that I'm worried about being ID'd, my pictures are all over the internet, including 9 biker forums, 3 RC forums and here...... sooo, no biggie unless someone comes up to me out of the blue and dots my eye, I might reconsider....after I kill em. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-04-2014, 09:02 AM
(04-04-2014 05:03 AM)Filox Wrote:  

Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
04-04-2014, 09:39 AM
How's this?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-04-2014, 09:54 AM
(04-04-2014 09:39 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  How's this?

Nice ! but , erm, that beard looks really scraggly tho. Consider

[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
04-04-2014, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 11:58 AM by Charis.)
I'm an artist, so I'm not exactly anonymous. Most people who know of me know what I look like. Not many in my immediate vicinity know of me though. I don't get out much.
04-04-2014, 12:05 PM
(04-04-2014 11:52 AM)Charis Wrote:  I'm an artist ...

I want to see your work please! Big Grin

I created a thread to see ya'lls work here --> http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ner--24325

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
04-04-2014, 12:10 PM
(04-04-2014 12:05 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 11:52 AM)Charis Wrote:  I'm an artist ...

I want to see your work please! Big Grin

I created a thread to see ya'lls work here --> http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ner--24325

Ok. I just posted.
04-04-2014, 12:20 PM
(04-04-2014 12:10 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 12:05 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I want to see your work please! Big Grin

Ok. I just posted.

Huh

OK then....... you do nice work Charis. Unsure

Laugh out load

EDIT; oops wrong thread Blush

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post