One From Worthy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: One From Worthy
(28-03-2012 07:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  Rofl, I kept talking about my husband passing away... I guess I could be a gay male...

It's Dominique. That one is female. Smile And people hate typing it out, it gets mutilated. People call me Dom anyways... and in Australia they tell me it sounds just like their word for "stupid". My staff says Dom stands for "boss lady" and they call me that. So that all put together makes me a - stupid male boss? Smile
Well I felt a little stupid before but now I feel like a right fucking idiot Big Grin.

Yeah we need gender marks. Plus maybe a robotic arm that reaches out and slaps me every time it sees me starting to formulate a totally unfounded assumption Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
28-03-2012, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 07:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-03-2012 06:47 PM)gdemoss Wrote:  I believe that there is a God. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Me too. God is us and we is all Jesus. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
28-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Oh no, I didn't want to make you feel stupid. I love your posts. I was just engaging in a bit of tomfoolery...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-03-2012, 07:48 PM
(28-03-2012 07:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oh no, I didn't want to make you feel stupid. I love your posts. I was just engaging in a bit of tomfoolery...
You love my posts?

I'm actually dead flattered, I see myself as just blending into the background most of the time Smile.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
28-03-2012, 07:49 PM
I like the gender neutrality.
Keeps assumptions confused.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
28-03-2012, 07:50 PM
(28-03-2012 07:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I like the gender neutrality.
Keeps assumptions confused.
I suppose it keeps me on my toes Big Grin.

Best
Worst
28-03-2012, 07:51 PM
(28-03-2012 07:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 07:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oh no, I didn't want to make you feel stupid. I love your posts. I was just engaging in a bit of tomfoolery...

You love my posts?

I'm actually dead flattered, I see myself as just blending into the background most of the time Smile.

You sure did a decent job of nice debating over at worthy. I was impressed. You made a lot of sense, even when that one poster kept twisting your words.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-03-2012, 07:52 PM
(28-03-2012 05:48 PM)gdemoss Wrote:  Hello,

I am here in response to the few that ventured over to Worthy Christian Forums to seek debate. I came to read the thread about us and saw a direct question to addressed to me. How could I refuse to answer? Nice to meet you all.

Gary

Welcome... You'll notice threads get off topic pretty quick sometimes.

I specifically didn't respond in the other thread, because I didn't want to get caught up in it. Sometimes things started with good intentions can go bad quickly. Unfortunately, sometimes people have to go through it a few times before they find that out. I'm not even sure I've fully figured it out, but life is like this sometimes. Human nature is complicated, but fun also. I enjoyed the interaction and read threads on both sides and actually enjoyed the interaction, but it wasn't difficult to predict the result. After the result was harder to predict. I didn't actually expect anyone to respond on this BB and even create a new thread. Again, welcome.

So, are we asking and answering questions? Hmm, you said you were an atheist before, can you elaborate on that more if it's not too personal? Do you have any questions?

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
28-03-2012, 08:04 PM
The gender marker idea wold really be abused though I'm sure we've all had gender blunders =p

And anyway if we did come up with a gender marker thing I'd have to invent my own >.> Unless you guys don't mind the simple female =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
28-03-2012, 08:08 PM
(28-03-2012 08:04 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  The gender marker idea wold really be abused though I'm sure we've all had gender blunders =p

And anyway if we did come up with a gender marker thing I'd have to invent my own >.> Unless you guys don't mind the simple female =p
[Image: gender-symbol-300x299.jpg]
I'm still against the idea though lol.

Now back to the new member shall we?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user