One SEAL Dead, Three More Injured And

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: One SEAL Dead, Three More Injured And
(30-01-2017 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...America is far stupider than any of us realised.

Oh god, ain't that the truth. I gave America more credit than it deserved during the election. I was worried right up until election day, but I still thought that it was not that likely that he'd win.

God what a let down that was...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
30-01-2017, 11:51 AM
(30-01-2017 11:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, everyone's just butthurt over his posts because he's become a troll because everyone was a dick to him during the election because he said Trump was gonna win and so now he's being a dick to us because we were all wrong and he was right. And everyone is taking the bait instead of just admitting that we got it wrong

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

You are exactly right. I took a lot of abuse during the election cycle. It pissed me off. Instead of healthy debate, I was called fucktard, dumb fuck, ignorant. I was told I was stupid for disagreeing with "experts" that are never wrong and all the polls would prove my stupidity when Hillary was announced the winner. I was attacked for anything and everything I posted, even if I showed proof.

So I will continue to defend Trump, even if my rep goes to -99 or I get banned. He can do no right apparently. This thread is the perfect example of why someone has to be here defending him.

So you're Trumps protector and defender now except you're not defending him you're idolising him. If you were defending him I would respect that even if I disagreed with you,but your loyalty is blinding you to his faults.
30-01-2017, 01:41 PM
(30-01-2017 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 02:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  When I served -- in a noncombat role -- I still knew my ass was on the line, and I had no issues with that; fighting fire is dangerous work at times and I knew what I was getting into most of the time.

But for LDH, who was so willing to blame Obama for every little thing that offended LDH's sensibilities, to now take a "meh" attitude towards our casualties is horseshit. This Administration has been in office ten days. How much time did Trump spend reviewing the CBA on the raid?

That, Muffsy, is why people are irritated by his posts -- not his point about sacrifice, which anyone who has served under arms and oath understands better than most.

No, everyone's just butthurt over his posts because he's become a troll because everyone was a dick to him during the election because he said Trump was gonna win and so now he's being a dick to us because we were all wrong and he was right. And everyone is taking the bait instead of just admitting that we got it wrong and America is far stupider than any of us realised.

Perhaps. Or it could just be that his hypocrisy is irksome.

For what it's worth, I was pretty nice to him in the run-up to the election, and he was (and is) still a dick to me. I'm pretty much done turning a blind eye to that cunt.
30-01-2017, 01:44 PM
(30-01-2017 11:39 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 11:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So I will continue to defend Trump, even if my rep goes to -99 or I get banned. He can do no right apparently. This thread is the perfect example of why someone has to be here defending him.

I like you, LDH, I really do. But you really have to get off this "oh woe is me because I defend Trump" thing.

[...]

Blindly following ideology and dogma is the philosophy of sheep. I know you're not a sheep.

Guess again. He lacks the capacity to think for himself, and in losing that, he ascribes to everyone else his inability to think with nuance.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
30-01-2017, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2017 01:53 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(30-01-2017 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 02:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  When I served -- in a noncombat role -- I still knew my ass was on the line, and I had no issues with that; fighting fire is dangerous work at times and I knew what I was getting into most of the time.

But for LDH, who was so willing to blame Obama for every little thing that offended LDH's sensibilities, to now take a "meh" attitude towards our casualties is horseshit. This Administration has been in office ten days. How much time did Trump spend reviewing the CBA on the raid?

That, Muffsy, is why people are irritated by his posts -- not his point about sacrifice, which anyone who has served under arms and oath understands better than most.

No, everyone's just butthurt over his posts because he's become a troll because everyone was a dick to him during the election because he said Trump was gonna win and so now he's being a dick to us because we were all wrong and he was right. And everyone is taking the bait instead of just admitting that we got it wrong and America is far stupider than any of us realised.

Yes, LDH is clearly the voice of reason. Laugh out load

I don't have a reason to think LDH doesn't believe what he says, and even if he doesn't he still deserves the negative rep. "I'm going to say a bunch of stupid shit (stupid shit that your average Trump supporter would clearly believe) and oh look, negative reputation! Haha, stupid liberals." What the fuck kind of a dumbass plan is that?

30-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Wasn't this on the West Wing?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-01-2017, 01:55 PM
(30-01-2017 01:46 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, everyone's just butthurt over his posts because he's become a troll because everyone was a dick to him during the election because he said Trump was gonna win and so now he's being a dick to us because we were all wrong and he was right. And everyone is taking the bait instead of just admitting that we got it wrong and America is far stupider than any of us realised.

Yes, LDH is clearly the voice of reason. Laugh out load

I don't have a reason to think LDH doesn't believe what he says, and even if he doesn't he still deserves the negative rep. "I'm going to say a bunch of stupid shit, and oh look, negative reputation! Haha, stupid liberals."

I agree he does deserve neg rep his trolling and deliberate gloating sucks, sure he was vilified and then proven right so some Schadenfreude was to be expected and only natural but his blind obedience to Trump and lack of perspective and continued baiting beyond that which is reasonable is the mark of a fanatic.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
30-01-2017, 01:57 PM
(30-01-2017 11:48 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 07:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...America is far stupider than any of us realised.

Oh god, ain't that the truth. I gave America more credit than it deserved during the election. I was worried right up until election day, but I still thought that it was not that likely that he'd win.

God what a let down that was...

On the positive side of thinking, more Americans voted for Clinton than Trump.

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell
[+] 1 user Likes Misenhelter's post
30-01-2017, 06:57 PM
(30-01-2017 11:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So I will continue to defend Trump, even if my rep goes to -99 or I get banned. He can do no right apparently. This thread is the perfect example of why someone has to be here defending him.

I don't know if can do no right, it's just that he hasn't so far. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
31-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Meet one of the terrorists killed in the Orange Turd's "offensive".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pr...-1.2960256

Quote:First President Trump-ordered raid kills 8-year-old American girl, six years after her teenage brother died in drone strike

Quote:Medics on the scene said at least nine other women and children were killed in the raid.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!