One SEAL Dead, Three More Injured And

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: One SEAL Dead, Three More Injured And
(31-01-2017 10:08 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Meet one of the terrorists killed in the Orange Turd's "offensive".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pr...-1.2960256

Quote:First President Trump-ordered raid kills 8-year-old American girl, six years after her teenage brother died in drone strike

Quote:Medics on the scene said at least nine other women and children were killed in the raid.

To be fair, though, the same sorts of things happened in many Obama-ordered raids. Collateral damage is a fact of life in any form of warfare.

Don't get me wrong -- I despise Trump and everything he stands for. But I can find no fault of his in this incident. It's regrettable that one of our troops died, and also regrettable that innocent civilians died. But I don't think you can pin any of that on Trump. If you do, you should be criticizing Obama for exactly the same reasons.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
31-01-2017, 11:06 AM
(31-01-2017 10:12 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 10:08 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Meet one of the terrorists killed in the Orange Turd's "offensive".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pr...-1.2960256

To be fair, though, the same sorts of things happened in many Obama-ordered raids. Collateral damage is a fact of life in any form of warfare.

Don't get me wrong -- I despise Trump and everything he stands for. But I can find no fault of his in this incident. It's regrettable that one of our troops died, and also regrettable that innocent civilians died. But I don't think you can pin any of that on Trump. If you do, you should be criticizing Obama for exactly the same reasons.

And I do, because we shouldn't be fighting these wars.

31-01-2017, 11:35 AM
(31-01-2017 11:06 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 10:12 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  To be fair, though, the same sorts of things happened in many Obama-ordered raids. Collateral damage is a fact of life in any form of warfare.

And I do, because we shouldn't be fighting these wars.

Dude, radical Islamists don't respect borders pacifism or non interventionist policies they hate anyone different from them including other Muslims their mandate is to fight until the whole world is ruled by Islamists. If it was just a question of us minding our own business and then they would leave us alone I would agree but that's not their remit they attack because of their perverted religious ideals, they have to be combated, I hate Trump with avengence but in this respect he's no different to previous presidents thee bastards have to be combated be cause they will not stop ever ever.
31-01-2017, 11:49 AM
(31-01-2017 11:35 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 11:06 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  And I do, because we shouldn't be fighting these wars.

Dude, radical Islamists don't respect borders pacifism or non interventionist policies they hate anyone different from them including other Muslims their mandate is to fight until the whole world is ruled by Islamists. If it was just a question of us minding our own business and then they would leave us alone I would agree but that's not their remit they attack because of their perverted religious ideals, they have to be combated, I hate Trump with avengence but in this respect he's no different to previous presidents thee bastards have to be combated be cause they will not stop ever ever.

They're not going to stop even with these wars.

31-01-2017, 11:54 AM
(31-01-2017 11:49 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 11:35 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Dude, radical Islamists don't respect borders pacifism or non interventionist policies they hate anyone different from them including other Muslims their mandate is to fight until the whole world is ruled by Islamists. If it was just a question of us minding our own business and then they would leave us alone I would agree but that's not their remit they attack because of their perverted religious ideals, they have to be combated, I hate Trump with avengence but in this respect he's no different to previous presidents thee bastards have to be combated be cause they will not stop ever ever.

They're not going to stop even with these wars.

So what do you suggest we do then mate, ? Just let them bomb and kill indiscriminately.
31-01-2017, 12:52 PM
(31-01-2017 11:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 11:49 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  They're not going to stop even with these wars.

So what do you suggest we do then mate, ? Just let them bomb and kill indiscriminately.

I don't know honestly, but our options are either perpetual war or no war. I'm just highly pessimistic about it considering how much the U.S. has already fucked up and started this chain of events by invading Iraq in the first place. But I suppose an argument can be made that, if we created the mess, we should attempt to clean it up.

31-01-2017, 01:12 PM
But my point is we cannot clean this up not with the ideology being expressed it doesn't matter if we say no war these bastards want us all dead or subjugated they will continue to attack regardless unless we all embrace their ideology and pull out the prayer mats and start beating our wives unless you are advocating surrender to these fuckers fighting their pernicious nastiness is the only course of action.
31-01-2017, 01:21 PM
(31-01-2017 11:35 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-01-2017 11:06 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  And I do, because we shouldn't be fighting these wars.

Since when imperial powers minded their own business? So it's not their perverted religious ideas that are reason for terrorism - west is facing blowback for what it sow in days past and not so past.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
31-01-2017, 02:22 PM
We haven't been imperial powers for over fifty years it still doesn't help us in the here and now unless you are saying that we were bad in the past and so now lets bend over and let evil scumbags take over because of course we were so bad in the past they deserve a pass now lets let em screw over the present generations
31-01-2017, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2017 02:52 PM by Szuchow.)
(31-01-2017 02:22 PM)adey67 Wrote:  We haven't been imperial powers for over fifty years it still doesn't help us in the here and now unless you are saying that we were bad in the past and so now lets bend over and let evil scumbags take over because of course we were so bad in the past they deserve a pass now lets let em screw over the present generations

History works that way - you reap what you sow. There is no need for looking to imperial past though. GB took part in invasion on Iraq didn't it? There was also Afghanistan right?

Also cut down rhetoric, it's not party meeting where simplistic slogans like evil scumbags will fly. West isn't shinning beacon of civilization than can do no wrong and those who oppose it aren't mindless beast needing firm guiding hand. There is no "white man burden" to be carried.

(31-01-2017 01:12 PM)adey67 Wrote:  But my point is we cannot clean this up not with the ideology being expressed it doesn't matter if we say no war these bastards want us all dead or subjugated they will continue to attack regardless unless we all embrace their ideology and pull out the prayer mats and start beating our wives unless you are advocating surrender to these fuckers fighting their pernicious nastiness is the only course of action.

So bad islamists want to destroy shining beacon of human rights that is West? That's what one could call an objective analysis. Other side obviously does not have any legitimate grievances that need addressing? USA, GB (and Poland as little lapdog) didn't do anything to merit Islamic word wrath?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.