One day I will remember . . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: One day I will remember . . .
...you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 02:22 PM
That some weeds have invisible tiny thorns you can't remove when lodged in your hand.. I so hate to wear gloves when gardening. You'd think I'd learn someday.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I too am loathe to wear gloves. I had to deal with some massive blackberries the other day, and gloves were NOT optional Smile
Dad told me one that has stayed with me. Wash your hands BEFORE you go to the bathroom, fellas. Biker's post hinted to that.
He was a powder man, drilling rock and setting charges for a forest service road in the Cascades. Everything looks the same dirty gray color in the cut, so he used some small twigs to mark the holes so he would get all the charges wired. His calloused hands did not care they were poison oak, but his private parts had a different opinion. It was bad enough as you can imagine, but then there's that extra scratch......He was in agony for days and days.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
03-09-2016, 06:55 AM
... not to eat juicy fruit over the tablet, or wrap my hand in a tissue first!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
03-09-2016, 07:45 AM
... not to sneeze while I'm taking a leak. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
03-09-2016, 10:26 AM
(03-09-2016 07:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  ... not to sneeze while I'm taking a leak. Tongue

I have a fun visual in my head thinking about this one.Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-09-2016, 11:57 AM
...those blank few hours right after my near fatal motorcycle accident last November.

Actually, scratch that, I'll be happy if those few hours are something I don't have to ever worry about possibly remembering.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-09-2016, 12:22 PM
(03-09-2016 11:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...those blank few hours right after my near fatal motorcycle accident last November.

Actually, scratch that, I'll be happy if those few hours are something I don't have to ever worry about possibly remembering.
Ouch!

You sure you want to?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
03-09-2016, 12:59 PM
...not to try and stifle a cough when I am gargling mouthwash.

A couple of weeks ago I was gargling mouthwash as part of my morning routine when I felt a cough about to happen...not wanting to cough and spray mouthwash all over the bathroom wall, I tried to stop it by holding my mouth shut (having temporarily forgotten my basic anatomy)so...the cough took the alternate route out of my face carrying a wave of minty fresh pain with it through my sinuses and out my nose. So I gasped in pain and the rest of the mouth wash went burning down my throat and into my stomach...which pretty much immediately "returned it to sender", flowing up my throat in a minty fresh acid hell broth of pain out across the bathroom wall.

Next time just cough, the clean up will be much easier...and less painful.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
03-09-2016, 04:40 PM
to wear pants.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post