One day I will remember . . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: One day I will remember . . .
If I don't put gas in my car it won't go!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2016, 04:55 PM
(02-09-2016 11:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  Yeah, I too am loathe to wear gloves. I had to deal with some massive blackberries the other day, and gloves were NOT optional Smile
Dad told me one that has stayed with me. Wash your hands BEFORE you go to the bathroom, fellas. Biker's post hinted to that.
He was a powder man, drilling rock and setting charges for a forest service road in the Cascades. Everything looks the same dirty gray color in the cut, so he used some small twigs to mark the holes so he would get all the charges wired. His calloused hands did not care they were poison oak, but his private parts had a different opinion. It was bad enough as you can imagine, but then there's that extra scratch......He was in agony for days and days.

I did construction work during most of my working life, and I always had a saying that one day I hoped to have a job where it made more sense to wash my hands after taking a piss instead of before. It is all snuggled down in soft clean cotton, but my hands have been in all kinds of dirty places.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
04-09-2016, 01:18 PM
...... to immediately close the door of the top kitchen cupboard after taking something out. I don't know how many times I've smacked my head off that open door whilst working in the kitchen.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
04-09-2016, 01:32 PM
... to follow Marozz's example.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
04-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Cutting out a large fish hook from my thigh with a Swiss army knife while in the bush.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
04-09-2016, 03:17 PM
... what's an Alamo?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
04-09-2016, 03:37 PM
(02-09-2016 02:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've since learned - when using cyanoacrylate glues (superglue) --- and drinking beer ---

ALWAYS check your hands for glue - before taking a leak.............................

Ask how I know, at your own risk..........

If you're out at the bar eating hot Buffalo wings, wash your hands before taking a leak. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-09-2016, 03:57 PM
...not to lean over the bucket of chlorine (Power Powder) or chorine tabs when opening it. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-09-2016, 03:59 PM
(02-09-2016 02:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've since learned - when using cyanoacrylate glues (superglue) --- and drinking beer ---

ALWAYS check your hands for glue - before taking a leak.............................

Ask how I know, at your own risk..........

Same goes for scratching your nose . . .

But it's less potentially embarrassing. Smile

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.