One fantasy less: there will never be a Jurassic Park

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: One fantasy less: there will never be a Jurassic Park
(11-10-2012 09:59 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 09:52 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I wish I could go into a lab and genetically engineer a crockaduck.

Failing that, I would really really really pay an arm and a leg for a plushy crockaduck to put in my office at work next to my plushy Cthulhu.

All it takes is some scissors, two plush toys and skills at sewing! Thanks for the idea! Big Grin

Hook me up and I'll mail you an arm and a leg. Do you want one as a down-payment in advance?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 02:59 PM
I just made a reference to Jurassic Park on another thread.. ha.. what are the odds.. Big Grin

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
After seeing that movie...why would they even WANT to?

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2012, 05:11 AM
(11-10-2012 09:22 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 09:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Soft tissues have already been recovered from dinosaur bones from the US midwest, but never contain any complete DNA. We can however look at some of the more closely related modern species and *tweek* their genetic code so as to turn pieces off and on. Meaning, we can make a chicken look like a dinosaur.

Don't you go making some Kirk Cameron kind of animal in that lab of yoursDrinking Beverage

Why the hell not? Then we atheists can tell people like Kirk Cameron or William Lane Craig "kneel before us bitch!". We would be gods according to their logic. Tongue
12-10-2012, 05:33 AM
(11-10-2012 02:59 PM)k37713 Wrote:  I just made a reference to Jurassic Park on another thread.. ha.. what are the odds.. Big Grin

Apparently quite high.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post