One flew over the Cuckoos nest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: One flew over the Cuckoos nest
(05-08-2014 04:02 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 03:42 PM)Sam Wrote:  An intensive treatment center for people with serious mental illnesses.

But they let you have a gun?
That was at my dad's house in Montana. I'm in Saint Paul MN

(05-08-2014 02:46 PM)kim Wrote:  Are you unable to perceive what it is you do which might be offensive to people?

One's own behavior is the only thing one can control. Has this been difficult for you to accomplish?
It's tough for me. It's very gray as to what is funny and what is disturbing. For instance, Anjele made a comment about shaving her pubes and I said, " You have a beard?" And I used the word "bearded hatchet wound" for vagina and thought she would find it funny. She and others found it super creepy and have held a grudge against me ever since.

one small piece of advice...gain perspective. you are young, you have all of your appendages (I assume), you have your whole life ahead of you. Stop clutching the excuse card, the problem with labels is they are psychologically weakening to those who get labeled with the acronym of choice. "man up" so to speak. I could write a book on the shit I have gone through (both of my kids died, and wife committed suicide, three tours in Iraq etc...life is a bitch, own it) and I always kept perspective as my tool to cling to...who am I to feel bad for myself when good men and women are getting blown up by IEDs, coming home sans legs and privates (yup, little known fact, when explosives go off at your feet, the force goes up, you don't only lose your legs, but your genitals normally..think about that). Perspective, get some, take ownership of your life, or society will have to (look around at your surroundings...nice? than get your shit together)

I wish you the best..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
05-08-2014, 04:53 PM
(05-08-2014 04:02 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ...
It's tough for me. It's very gray as to what is funny and what is disturbing.

Ever heard of virtual propinquity?

As much as we find small talk tedious, it is an essential bonding technique that helps develop propinquity.

What is disturbing behaviour from a stranger i.e. it triggers negative/hostile emotions/reactions, can be funny (or amorous or erotic) from someone one knows well, i.e. it triggers positive emotions.

Would you stroke a girl's hair the first time you meet her?

You skipped the bonding stage.

Here's a suggestion... join a new site (preferable having nothing to do with anything that interests you) and learn the technique of 'getting to know people'.
You'll probably make a mess of it. That's OK. Learn from the mistakes and try again with another site.

Imagine that it's like moving into a new apartment block... the first few interactions with the other tenants will be simple ones e.g. "Hi" and "how are you?" and "can you tell me where I should go to catch a bus?".

Find the forum equivalent of small talk.

I think you might have to regard AF.org and TTA as part of that experiment and think of these sites as the girls who will flinch if you ever again try to touch their hair.

Or to put it another way...
"Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,"

Wink

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
05-08-2014, 04:56 PM
Can we call this pic an act or threat of violence and ban this dumbass?

Well, Bozo, did you wet the bed til you were 12? Do you like to torture animals? Personally I think you're full of shit.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
05-08-2014, 05:10 PM
I have been avoiding you because you are a fraud and a nuisance.

You don't even have the sense to realize that you photo with a gun barrel in your mouth could be quite disturbing to people. What in actual fuck are you trying to prove?

Posting that picture negates every bit of whining and whimpering you have done about how you are trying to change/have changed.

The kind of help you need is beyond this forum's ability. Get back on your meds and off the internet until they work.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
05-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Quote:It's tough for me. It's very gray as to what is funny and what is disturbing.

If you can't tell the difference, then don't try to be funny.
You've failed miserably every time.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
05-08-2014, 05:23 PM
He knows exactly what is disturbing, that's why he posts it.

That's why other forums have banned him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
05-08-2014, 05:39 PM
(05-08-2014 04:56 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Can we call this pic an act or threat of violence and ban this dumbass?

Well, Bozo, did you wet the bed til you were 12? Do you like to torture animals? Personally I think you're full of shit.

Careful Nurse Ratched Wink
I kid Tongue
When the name of a thread, and a person's avatar, meld perfectly Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-08-2014, 05:40 PM
(05-08-2014 04:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  You're a Darwin Award waiting to happen.

wtf is a Darwin Award?
05-08-2014, 05:44 PM
(05-08-2014 05:40 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 04:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  You're a Darwin Award waiting to happen.

wtf is a Darwin Award?

http://www.darwinawards.com/

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
05-08-2014, 05:46 PM
(05-08-2014 05:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have been avoiding you because you are a fraud and a nuisance.

You don't even have the sense to realize that you photo with a gun barrel in your mouth could be quite disturbing to people. What in actual fuck are you trying to prove?

Posting that picture negates every bit of whining and whimpering you have done about how you are trying to change/have changed.

The kind of help you need is beyond this forum's ability. Get back on your meds and off the internet until they work.
I only thought the pic was appropriate for the thread.

Since I mentioned a cuckoos nest:
My birdie:
[Image: 20140704_163705_zps35a45af9.jpg]