One flew over the Cuckoos nest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: One flew over the Cuckoos nest
(05-08-2014 04:48 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 04:02 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  That was at my dad's house in Montana. I'm in Saint Paul MN

It's tough for me. It's very gray as to what is funny and what is disturbing. For instance, Anjele made a comment about shaving her pubes and I said, " You have a beard?" And I used the word "bearded hatchet wound" for vagina and thought she would find it funny. She and others found it super creepy and have held a grudge against me ever since.

one small piece of advice...gain perspective. you are young, you have all of your appendages (I assume), you have your whole life ahead of you. Stop clutching the excuse card, the problem with labels is they are psychologically weakening to those who get labeled with the acronym of choice. "man up" so to speak. I could write a book on the shit I have gone through (both of my kids died, and wife committed suicide, three tours in Iraq etc...life is a bitch, own it) and I always kept perspective as my tool to cling to...who am I to feel bad for myself when good men and women are getting blown up by IEDs, coming home sans legs and privates (yup, little known fact, when explosives go off at your feet, the force goes up, you don't only lose your legs, but your genitals normally..think about that). Perspective, get some, take ownership of your life, or society will have to (look around at your surroundings...nice? than get your shit together)

I wish you the best..
If a miracle happens and I ever wind up with the grace to boost reputation im giving you a good rating for this epic post! I hope you go to Heaven!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
05-08-2014, 07:29 PM
(05-08-2014 10:43 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  It's tough for me. It's very gray as to what is funny and what is disturbing. For instance, Anjele made a comment about shaving her pubes and I said, " You have a beard?" And I used the word "bearded hatchet wound" for vagina and thought she would find it funny. She and others found it super creepy and have held a grudge against me ever since.

Hey Mr. Honesty...I didn't say anything of the sort. People can go back and look at the post...I mentioned having to shave - I meant my legs. You twisted it. That's what you do. Now you have proven yourself to be a liar. For all your whining and pleading - you are dishonest, just like I said.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
05-08-2014, 07:52 PM
No I thought you were talking about shaving your crotch. My bad, it was a misunderstanding. That isnt the same thing as lying. I admit when im wrong. Sorry!
05-08-2014, 08:21 PM
I take seroquel, lamictal, and celexa. sometimes I add dextromethorphan to it.
05-08-2014, 08:45 PM
(05-08-2014 07:10 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 04:56 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Can we call this pic an act or threat of violence and ban this dumbass?

Well, Bozo, did you wet the bed til you were 12? Do you like to torture animals? Personally I think you're full of shit.
I can prove that im in a psyche facility.

I tortured animals as a kid. Im very kind to animals now.

Why do you dislike me?

Hmm, that was rather bitchy of me. The bozo was because of your wicked clown name (it was an old TV show). With the animals and bedwetting and your professed conduct disorder I was being facetious referring to Macdonald's triad ( a myth regarding bedwetting, cruelty to animals and firesetting as common child hood behaviors in serial killers - I would have thought you'd known a bit more about psychiatry)and antisocial personality disorder. Your rather disturbing selfie with a gun in your mouth pissed me off. Who knows, maybe I don't like you because of transference. But really, I think it's more because you get sick pleasure from pushing people's buttons and you enjoy seeing how far you can push a boundary that shouldn't be crossed. I wouldn't dislike you for the excessive posting alone. Your posts have this squick factor that make me cringe.

You say you have a mental disorder, that doesn't mean you are completely inept. You know right from wrong and choose to act inappropriately. Sure things are going to be harder for you, but that means you need to overcome it and try harder. I'm not giving you a free pass to be a douche. I'm pretty sure the counselors don't hold your hand and stroke your ego and feel badly for you either. Man up. Accept responsibility for your actions and then continue to ACT RESPONSIBLE.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
05-08-2014, 08:59 PM
(05-08-2014 08:21 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I take seroquel, lamictal, and celexa. sometimes I add dextromethorphan to it.

I take Seroquel too.
06-08-2014, 03:20 AM
I've had a stay in the psyche ward, and stayed at a group home for 5 months. Currently in a building for people with mental illness and addictions. So I'm sort of like you, I guess.
06-08-2014, 03:52 AM
Mr. Woof is right, #10.

Just to let you know: when you start a thread about your personal issues, start under "personal issues and support" and you gain protection from name calling and attacks.

It sounds like you suffer quite a bit. I hope you hang in there and make progress.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
06-08-2014, 03:58 AM
(05-08-2014 04:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Your gun pic is creepy, too. I would be embarrassed. I think you enjoy the attention, even if it's negative.

I think in response to my previous post to you about how to speak to someone, I'm going to keep this message simple like I would my 5 year old:
DONT PLAY WITH GUNS.

You're a Darwin Award waiting to happen.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-08-2014, 06:14 AM
(05-08-2014 05:44 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 05:40 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  wtf is a Darwin Award?

http://www.darwinawards.com/

I wrote a couple of those snarky entries.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post