One flew over the Cuckoos nest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: One flew over the Cuckoos nest
(05-08-2014 08:45 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 07:10 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I can prove that im in a psyche facility.

I tortured animals as a kid. Im very kind to animals now.

Why do you dislike me?

Hmm, that was rather bitchy of me. The bozo was because of your wicked clown name (it was an old TV show). With the animals and bedwetting and your professed conduct disorder I was being facetious referring to Macdonald's triad ( a myth regarding bedwetting, cruelty to animals and firesetting as common child hood behaviors in serial killers - I would have thought you'd known a bit more about psychiatry)and antisocial personality disorder. Your rather disturbing selfie with a gun in your mouth pissed me off. Who knows, maybe I don't like you because of transference. But really, I think it's more because you get sick pleasure from pushing people's buttons and you enjoy seeing how far you can push a boundary that shouldn't be crossed. I wouldn't dislike you for the excessive posting alone. Your posts have this squick factor that make me cringe.

You say you have a mental disorder, that doesn't mean you are completely inept. You know right from wrong and choose to act inappropriately. Sure things are going to be harder for you, but that means you need to overcome it and try harder. I'm not giving you a free pass to be a douche. I'm pretty sure the counselors don't hold your hand and stroke your ego and feel badly for you either. Man up. Accept responsibility for your actions and then continue to ACT RESPONSIBLE.

Some people find it entertaining and told me I reminded them of Donny Whalberg from the sixth sense. So I imitated Donny Walberg in His underwear when He shot Bruce Willis and then shot himself. Some people are entertained by that stuff. That's one reason why bands like ICP and Eminem go platinum for singing/rapping about the most shocking crime and violence they can think of.

There is a reason why movies involving violence, death and gore or novels involving such things become bestsellers. What one person finds disturbing, another finds interesting, entertaining, or amusing. I grew up in psyche wards, detention centers, and group homes on and off, where that type of behavior was glorified and applauded.

As far as you claiming I'm full of shit, I thought maybe you were saying you doubted that I am in a facility for the mentally ill. I can prove you otherwise easily. If you'd like to call you can tell them you are my relative and ask if this is a Residential treatment center for the mentally ill. One thing I am is transparent with people. I don't make up lies and don't hide things.

My mugshot LOL
[Image: Matthew-Louis-Janes-mugshot-22003214.400x800.jpg]

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Montana/...20620.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 10:26 AM
(06-08-2014 09:58 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 08:45 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Hmm, that was rather bitchy of me. The bozo was because of your wicked clown name (it was an old TV show). With the animals and bedwetting and your professed conduct disorder I was being facetious referring to Macdonald's triad ( a myth regarding bedwetting, cruelty to animals and firesetting as common child hood behaviors in serial killers - I would have thought you'd known a bit more about psychiatry)and antisocial personality disorder. Your rather disturbing selfie with a gun in your mouth pissed me off. Who knows, maybe I don't like you because of transference. But really, I think it's more because you get sick pleasure from pushing people's buttons and you enjoy seeing how far you can push a boundary that shouldn't be crossed. I wouldn't dislike you for the excessive posting alone. Your posts have this squick factor that make me cringe.

You say you have a mental disorder, that doesn't mean you are completely inept. You know right from wrong and choose to act inappropriately. Sure things are going to be harder for you, but that means you need to overcome it and try harder. I'm not giving you a free pass to be a douche. I'm pretty sure the counselors don't hold your hand and stroke your ego and feel badly for you either. Man up. Accept responsibility for your actions and then continue to ACT RESPONSIBLE.
---
As far as you claiming I'm full of shit, I thought maybe you were saying you doubted that I am in a facility for the mentally ill. I can prove you otherwise easily. If you'd like to call you can tell them you are my relative and ask if this is a Residential treatment center for the mentally ill. One thing I am is transparent with people. I don't make up lies and don't hide things.
---

Please, point out to me where Nurse claimed you are full of shit. I do not see such a claim anywhere in the statement Nurse made.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-08-2014, 10:42 AM
For Kim: (Since I like to pointlessly advocate the facts)
(05-08-2014 04:56 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Can we call this pic an act or threat of violence and ban this dumbass?

Well, Bozo, did you wet the bed til you were 12? Do you like to torture animals? Personally I think you're full of shit.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
06-08-2014, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 10:53 AM by Adrianime.)
Soushite nandesuka korewa? Nande?...Doushite? Baka mitai! Watashi..Nihongo wakarenai (honto), demo soko no hito wa tottemo kimochi warui. Chotto kirai desu. Ahhh mendokusai mendokusai.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
06-08-2014, 10:53 AM
@Adrianime - oh, I see... it was from a previous post. Thanks... makes more sense now.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Thanks Adrian
You know how to earn an easy like point from me Smile
06-08-2014, 12:23 PM
(06-08-2014 09:58 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Some people find it entertaining and told me I reminded them of Donny Whalberg from the sixth sense. So I imitated Donny Walberg in His underwear when He shot Bruce Willis and then shot himself. Some people are entertained by that stuff. That's one reason why bands like ICP and Eminem go platinum for singing/rapping about the most shocking crime and violence they can think of.

There is a reason why movies involving violence, death and gore or novels involving such things become bestsellers. What one person finds disturbing, another finds interesting, entertaining, or amusing. I grew up in psyche wards, detention centers, and group homes on and off, where that type of behavior was glorified and applauded.
---
---

None of that has anything to do with you.

You are not a character in a film or a book.
You are not obliged by anyone to behave as anyone, other than yourself. (If you do, btw, that may be considered a lie.)

What someone else finds interesting or disturbing is their own business.

Stop trying to work on giving people what you think they are thinking because you do not know and can not know, what is in another person's mind.

You are only privy to what is in your own mind ... your own mind is what presents your behavior.

If you want to begin living outside of... "psyche wards, detention centers, and group homes on and off, where that type of behavior was glorified and applauded."... I suggest you ignore that type of behavior. Restructure your own behavior by paying attention to your own mind, instead of avoiding it.

Concentrate on YOU and only you. No one else.
You are the only person you are able to control.

What DLJ wrote about using this forum and other forums as a practice area and putting his other ideas into practice, could be beneficial before venturing into any real world environment. You might find yourself with less behavioral issues which will put you back into detention.

[+] 2 users Like kim's post
08-08-2014, 04:30 PM
(05-08-2014 02:46 PM)kim Wrote:  Are you unable to perceive what it is you do which might be offensive to people?

Well that depends. At Exchristian.net I've been there for six days and received 18 positive reputation points for typing mainly the same stuff I type here. What offends one person, another finds amusing, entertaining, or interesting.

Anyway, was trying to get with this girl before getting committed. We're staying in contact.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)