One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2016, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 05:39 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
When you thought Trump can't hit rock bottom....

And before your inner Gloria Steinem howls with outrage, keep this in mind.

1) With dyed in the wool conservatives, this won't do a damn thing. Trump is right; he probably could shoot someone and they would still vote for him.

2) There's nothing new about this kind of behavior with Trump; he's been outspoken with these kinds of outrageous stunts and comments since at least the 1980s.

3) Trump is right; Bill Clinton has made similar casual comments out of the public spotlight and off the record.

4) Trump - and I hate to tell you this as well - is also right about being able to do that to women. That comment is not said in the sense that he can violate women against their will; rather is that a lot of women are sexually attracted to and use sex an a means to court and get the attention of rich, powerful men, athletes, musicians, and other kinds of alpha males. I remember a story from a friend of mine in a band who told me that women would hang around the band (groupies) and freely offer sex to the members. I also recall an interview with stuntman Evel Knievel when he said women would literally line up outside his dressing room or at parties to have sex with him. Whether this behavior in an unconscious result of natural select to increase her chances of mating with the fittest males, it does happen and women should meditate about this deeply as they encourage this kind of behavior.

5) Finally, while this kind of guttural sophomoric talk from the Donald speaks terribly of his character, it really has nothing to do with the real issues in this election or of Donald or any other candidate's abilities as the CEO of the USA. I'm getting tire of this perpetual faux outrage show over idle talk and other stupid bullshit. This is the ONLY issue the fucking media is talking about, NOT the Cat 2 hurricane pounding my home how nor how to combat global warming which contributes to these storms, NOT what candidate is best set up to help rebuild the derelict infrastructure or the military, or foreign policy, or the FUCKING $20 TRILLION DEBT. The American public has really become a bunch of paper thin skinned, easily distracted and stupid pussies - AND THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ELECTING A PRESIDENT IN 30 DAYS!!! We have to being this sort of bullshit to an end and concentrate on REAL issues and mot this shit!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
07-10-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump
Don't worry, Trump supporters will just shrug this off as the media being "too PC".

07-10-2016, 05:16 PM
I wonder what the explanation for this one is going to be....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-10-2016, 05:21 PM
(07-10-2016 05:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Don't worry, Trump supporters will just shrug this off as the media being "too PC".

"You can do whatever you want when you're a celeb, you can grab them by the pussy"

Can't really pin this one down to "PC-ness".
I think if this gets good media attention it could really hurt his chances.

Then again we're talking about Trump voters here, they're fucking moronic pieces of shit as is what's a little molestation in their eyes.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
07-10-2016, 05:28 PM
No mystery for me. I've disliked (very polite word) this guy for decades. He's a pig, be it sexist, classist, you name it. he gave pigs a bad name. I apologize to my porcine friends.
[+] 9 users Like skyking's post
07-10-2016, 05:33 PM
I always thought *something* like this would come out before the election ... he can't stop being ... The Donald. Not in my wildest dreams did I imagine it would be THIS offensive to women.

LMAO

He done.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-10-2016, 05:38 PM
This won't affect Trump. If you all haven't learned yet, these things don't stick to him. People know he was a businessman and entertainer. He isn't held to that standard that politicians have, because he isn't a politician.

Trump already released a statement saying he was sorry, it was locker room banter among friends nothing more.

Honestly, I've heard worse in my high school gym.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
07-10-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
No worries - the male Trump supporters who watched this probably said "Hell YA!! Grab them pussies and tits! Stupid bitches deserve it."
07-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Trump supporters are like Elvis fans, no matter what kind of mess he was, they still loved him.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
07-10-2016, 05:51 PM
(07-10-2016 05:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  [...] Honestly, I've heard worse in my high school gym.

Yes, but your high school students weren't running for POTUS. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 8 users Like SYZ's post