One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 03:42 AM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
The degree to which he lacks self awareness is staggering.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
08-10-2016, 04:05 AM
(08-10-2016 03:42 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  The degree to which he lacks self awareness is staggering.

Any leader who does not, privately, reflect on his or her decisions - who does not have and use insight, who is not objective - is dangerous.

Trump has more potential for being a dictator than a president.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 3 users Like Gloucester's post
08-10-2016, 04:07 AM
(08-10-2016 03:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Diminish, deflect, redirect, and threaten. Malignant narcissist or genius? You decide.

"I've never said I'm a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I'm not. I've said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more-than-a-decade-old [diminish] video are one of them.

Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.

I have traveled the country talking about change for America, but my travels have also changed me. I've spent time with grieving mothers who have lost their children, laid-off workers whose jobs have gone to other countries, and people from all walks of life who just want a better future.

I have gotten to know the great people of our country, and I've been humbled by the faith they've placed in me. I pledge to be a better man tomorrow and will never, ever let you down.

Let's be honest: We're living in the real world. This is nothing more than a distraction from the important issues we're facing today. [deflect] We are losing our jobs, we're less safe than we were eight years ago, and Washington is totally broken. Hillary Clinton and her kind have run our country into the ground.

I've said some foolish things, but there's a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women, and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims. [redirect]

We will discuss this more in the coming days. [threaten] See you at the debate on Sunday.

That apology rings hollow compared to his actions. What was that after the last debate? Where he bragged about how he was going to call out Bill Clinton's affairs during the debate, but didn't? It's as if he still thought that it was a good idea for someone who had committed multiple cases of divorce and marital infidelity as a matter of public record to try in smear a victim of it. He seemed almost indignant, as if he was upset that he wasn't being praised enough for not calling Hillary a cunt.

Ironically enough "Trump: I won't call Hillary a cunt" would still be a better platform than the one he has now.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 04:44 AM
(07-10-2016 06:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 06:30 PM)skyking Wrote:  I'd expect that from immature teenagers, not 50~60 year old adults.

You should hear the things we used to say in the military.

Honestly, probably most men talk like this. Maybe some religious folks don't. But this false outrage is funny. Some of my liberal friends are crying on Facebook over the terrible language Trump used. It's funny because they listen to rap and I've heard them say worse in person.

You are actual such a dumb cunt.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-10-2016, 06:02 AM
So he's obviously going to lose this election.
The question is how many Republicans will go down with him ?

In years to come, will there be a separation of those (like George Will) who distanced themselves from the insane fool earlier rather than later, from those like Ryan, who pussy-footed around before distancing themselves ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-10-2016, 06:06 AM
(08-10-2016 06:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So he's obviously going to lose this election.

In years to come, will there be a separation of those (like George Will) who distanced themselves from the insane fool earlier rather than later, from those like Ryan, who pussy-footed around before distancing themselves ?

I'm pretty sure the Republican Party is hoping he loses. At least they would have a chance to rebuild.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 06:13 AM
(08-10-2016 06:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 06:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So he's obviously going to lose this election.

I'm pretty sure the Republican Party is hoping he loses. At least they would have a chance to rebuild.

That's what they attempted to do after Romney. Look where it got them.
I wonder also how this may affect Mr. "First-and-foremost-I'm-a-Christian-oh-he-never-said-that" Pence ? He also has a chance to take a stand. I bet he doesn't.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-10-2016, 06:15 AM
(08-10-2016 06:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 06:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm pretty sure the Republican Party is hoping he loses. At least they would have a chance to rebuild.

I wonder also how this may affect Mr. "First-and-foremost-I'm-a-Christian-oh-he-never-said-that" Pence ? He also has a chance to take a stand. I bet he doesn't.

I bet this is the first time in his life he's even felt conflicted.

#sigh
08-10-2016, 06:33 AM
(08-10-2016 06:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Rebuild what?
With the likes of Pence, Paul Ryan, Rick Perry, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, and the rest of the religio-fascist clowns, what is there to rebuild?
A Christian-Fascist state?

Just askin'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
08-10-2016, 07:18 AM
(07-10-2016 05:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  Trump supporters are like Elvis fans, no matter what kind of mess he was, they still loved him.

And to be fair - so are the rabid Hillary fans......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post