One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 07:38 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(08-10-2016 07:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 05:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  Trump supporters are like Elvis fans, no matter what kind of mess he was, they still loved him.
And to be fair - so are the rabid Hillary fans......

Emphasis on rabid.

I wanted Elizabeth Warren. Weeping

Part of me wants to put her down as a write in vote so fucking hard.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Bombshell, indeed Drinking Beverage

[Image: 1zx3xbt.jpg]

Courtesy of Miss Betty Bowers, America’s Best Christian.

[Image: o08ll.png]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 14 users Like Vera's post
08-10-2016, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 10:02 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(08-10-2016 02:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 01:30 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Anyone who thinks military personnel should mostly be unthinking has probably never spent a day in uniform.

Is that your entry for the Word [singular] Taken Out Of Context thread?

No. That's my reply to the gist of your post. Don't pull a Trump and disavow it now.

(08-10-2016 02:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  That's good to hear. And what would you say would be the proportion of those people?

More than one third?

Undecided

According to Pew Research, 18% are college graduates. Their polling data doesn't separate "some college" from "high school graduate".

It would only take around 12% of the remainder having some college to meet your 1/3 metric -- as if this is an important number you researched anyway, am I right?

No, you just wanted a dig at servicemen, and you took it. Bravo, bully for you. You get to call two-thirds of 'em names ... perhaps you should be a little more fucking discriminatory about who you're talking to before slinging epithets around?

Just a thought.
08-10-2016, 10:07 AM
(08-10-2016 09:53 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 02:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Is that your entry for the Word [singular] Taken Out Of Context thread?

No. That's my reply to the gist of your post. Don't pull a Trump and disavow it now.

(08-10-2016 02:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  That's good to hear. And what would you say would be the proportion of those people?

More than one third?

Undecided

According to Pew Research, 18% are college graduates. Their polling data doesn't separate "some college" from "high school graduate".

[Image: 2011-veterans-71.png]

It would only take around 12% of the remainder having some college to meet your 1/3 metric -- as if this is an important number you researched anyway, am I right?

No, you just wanted a dig at servicemen, and you took it. Bravo, bully for you. You get to call two-thirds of 'em names ... perhaps you should be a little more fucking discriminatory about who you're talking to before slinging epithets around?

Just a thought.

Agreed. I come from a military family and all have college degrees. Additionally, a college degree doesn't automatically grant you special intellectual powers. I know several people in the military who do not have college degrees who are more well-read than some of my college friends.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Apparently I lied to my 12 year old daughter when I told her "No, all men don't talk like that, some are just assholes." At least according to some of the Trump supporters. "All men talk like that!"

Didn't realize all men talk all rapey. I know I haven't. But like i said, I wasn't raised to be a louse.
[+] 5 users Like Ash's post
08-10-2016, 10:12 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...gr%5Etweet

Quote:
As I told everyone once before, Wiener is a sick puppy who will never change-100% of perverts go back to their ways. Sadly, there is no cure

I guess he's the only pervert in history to ever "recover". So, 99.9% of perverts, then?

08-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Re: trump and his pussy grabbing

I am not surprised this came out. Some of his beauty pageant contestants have said that he inappropriately greeted them by kissing them directly on the lips upon their first meeting. Based on many of his comments and actions, it doesn't seem like he has a high level of respect for women. I hope female supporters seriously take note of this and don't just brush it under the carpet as simply a trump personality quirk.

On the plus side, I think this whole video coming out about Trump will cause him to lose some of his Christian supporters. Here's hoping. I am truly worried for the state of this country if he ends up winning
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-10-2016, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 10:38 AM by GirlyMan.)
When your friends tell you "Dude you're drunk. Go home." you know the party's over. And you know the Clinton oppo research war machine is just getting started. There's more shit coming. This will probably help Republicans downballot though. They get to show how much they really respect women by repudiating the boor.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 10:31 AM
I suppose it's a story that takes the limelight from hilary and the leaks coming from her camp.

We CANT have a sexist president....NOOOOOOO

We can have a president bought and paid for though......*cheers, howls, support*

I find better candidates in my toilet after a large shit Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
08-10-2016, 10:39 AM
(07-10-2016 05:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Don't worry, Trump supporters will just shrug this off as the media being "too PC".

I am presently staying with a nephew here in Laurel Mississippii and his wife, a saggy looking 50 year old white woman says tha T Rump can grope her anytime. To me that is typical of his followers, ain't gonna blow any of them out of the park. It is just normal people who are appalled about that type of behavior.