One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(08-10-2016 11:00 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 10:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He didn't just say "mean things". He supported sexual assault and claimed you can do anything to women if you're a star.

Bull shit and you know it. "They let you do it." His exact words. It's not sexual assault if "They let you do it."

That's the very definition of consent.

No, it's not. Not at all. You don't get to maul someone because they don't fight back. Your lack of empathy and understanding of others is quite worrisome.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Dom's post
08-10-2016, 11:07 AM
(08-10-2016 11:00 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Don't take shit out of context for your agenda.

ummmm .... yeah. I'll just leave that one lie there.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 11:10 AM
(08-10-2016 10:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He didn't just say "mean things". He supported sexual assault and claimed you can do anything to women if you're a star.

Bull shit and you know it. "They let you do it." His exact words. It's not sexual assault if "They let you do it."

Don't take shit out of context for your agenda.

Once again, so close to making a point without being totally awful...

[Image: tumblr_n3dfwlPSL11rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 11:11 AM
Whoa I just saw some more of the tape. I'm utterly stunned at Trump's comments... he admitted he failed! He actually said he failed, he admits it.

That's a shock to hear from him

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
(08-10-2016 11:01 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:00 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Bull shit and you know it. "They let you do it." His exact words. It's not sexu assault if "They let you do it."

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

When I was a cop, I used to do protective details. Sports stars. Celebrities.

These guys would just walk up to women, touch them, squeeze their ass, grab them around the hips. We used to joke about how they could probably walk up to any woman in the room and ask for sex on the spot and not be turned down. They knew it. The women knew it. We're not talking about at the grocery store here. I'm talking social gatherings, where the women in attendence were there on their own accord, with advance knowledge that certain people would be there. I imagine Trump didnt mean he could walk up to any woman on the street, but in that rich guy social scene where the women around are groupies or looking for something (a stepping stone to status).

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]

*If* they let him do it. Okay, let's say they were willing participants in his pussy grabbing. It doesn't change the fact that his views on women are absolute shit. To have the view that your wealth and status allows you to treat women and their bodies as if they were your own personal candy store shows his low perception of women right there. This goes way beyond his simply saying "mean things."
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-10-2016, 11:13 AM
You know how rapists often try to justify their actions, LDH? By claiming the victim let them do it.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
08-10-2016, 11:17 AM
(08-10-2016 11:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:01 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Holy fuck you're an idiot.

When I was a cop, I used to do protective details. Sports stars. Celebrities.

These guys would just walk up to women, touch them, squeeze their ass, grab them around the hips. We used to joke about how they could probably walk up to any woman in the room and ask for sex on the spot and not be turned down. They knew it. The women knew it. We're not talking about at the grocery store here. I'm talking social gatherings, where the women in attendence were there on their own accord, with advance knowledge that certain people would be there. I imagine Trump didnt mean he could walk up to any woman on the street, but in that rich guy social scene where the women around are groupies or looking for something (a stepping stone to status).

You're still acting as though we have a reason to believe Trump's side of the story. You know, the guy who lies about everything.

08-10-2016, 11:18 AM
(08-10-2016 11:13 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You know how rapists often try to justify their actions, LDH? By claiming the victim let them do it.

How many times has donald Trump been arrested for rape or sexual assault?

I'll wait.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-10-2016, 11:20 AM
(08-10-2016 11:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:13 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You know how rapists often try to justify their actions, LDH? By claiming the victim let them do it.

How many times has donald Trump been arrested for rape or sexual assault?

I'll wait.

And how many times does sexual assault go unreported, particularly in cases where the woman (or man) is fearful of losing her job, career, etc.?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post