One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(08-10-2016 11:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:13 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You know how rapists often try to justify their actions, LDH? By claiming the victim let them do it.

How many times has donald Trump been arrested for rape or sexual assault?

I'll wait.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2016, 11:23 AM
(08-10-2016 11:13 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You know how rapists often try to justify their actions, LDH? By claiming the victim let them do it.

That's a stretch. Trump is a pig, an entitled narcissistic man-baby, clearly not above screwing other people (both figuratively and literally) for his own benefit. But that's not to say that some women who came into contact with him like this did it for their own benefit or advancement. The whole situation exudes sleaze as only the abuse of power dynamics can.

Now excuse me while I go throw up a little for defending, even a bit, Trump and DLH. Rainbow Vomit

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-10-2016, 11:30 AM
(08-10-2016 11:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  How many times has donald Trump been arrested for rape or sexual assault?

I'll wait.

ummmm .... the same number of times as Bill Clinton? maybe? just guessing here.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 11:31 AM
(08-10-2016 11:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

That's a stretch. Trump is a pig, an entitled narcissistic man-baby, clearly not above screwing other people (both figuratively and literally) for his own benefit. But that's not to say that some women who came into contact with him like this did it for their own benefit or advancement. The whole situation exudes sleaze as only the abuse of power dynamics can.

Now excuse me while I go throw up a little for defending, even a bit, Trump and DLH. Rainbow Vomit

It's a stretch to be distrustful of a guy who lies constantly? Tongue

08-10-2016, 11:39 AM
(08-10-2016 11:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:00 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Bull shit and you know it. "They let you do it." His exact words. It's not sexual assault if "They let you do it."

That's the very definition of consent.

No, it's not. Not at all. You don't get to maul someone because they don't fight back. Your lack of empathy and understanding of others is quite worrisome.

He doesn't grok sexual harassment. Nor assault for that matter.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
08-10-2016, 12:16 PM
(08-10-2016 11:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  When I was a cop, I used to do protective details. Sports stars. Celebrities.

These guys would just walk up to women, touch them, squeeze their ass, grab them around the hips. We used to joke about how they could

I can see they don't vet police candidates well enough in your country.

I really don't understand why some men (the vast minority BTW) go around groping other people. Do they have that little self control, more dog than man perhaps?
Is it that they have little to no respect for women, just think they are sex objects?

There was some old man (a "friend" of my parents) he was 20 years older than my parents, he was married, my parents were married. On a couple of occasions he pinched my mother's bottom, both times she yelled at him. Later, in private our whole family was talking about how much of a pervert this old man was. No-one was laughing.
08-10-2016, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 06:48 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-10-2016 11:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  How many times has donald Trump been arrested for rape or sexual assault?

I'll wait.

You can stop your waiting. Rolleyes
The real question is how many times has he settled out of court the charges of rape or sexual assault.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...ls/474726/
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusiv...t-lawsuit/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affai...nald_Trump
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-...suit-case/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 10 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-10-2016, 12:19 PM
(08-10-2016 12:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  When I was a cop, I used to do protective details. Sports stars. Celebrities.

These guys would just walk up to women, touch them, squeeze their ass, grab them around the hips. We used to joke about how they could

I can see they don't vet police candidates well enough in your country.

I really don't understand why some men (the vast minority BTW) go around groping other people. Do they have that little self control, more dog than man perhaps?
Is it that they have little to no respect for women, just think they are sex objects?

There was some old man (a "friend" of my parents) he was 20 years older than my parents, he was married, my parents were married. On a couple of occasions he pinched my mother's bottom, both times she yelled at him. Later, in private our whole family was talking about how much of a pervert this old man was. No-one was laughing.

In Trump's own words it's because they let him do it. Duh.

08-10-2016, 12:36 PM
(08-10-2016 11:11 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:01 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Holy fuck you're an idiot.

When I was a cop, I used to do protective details. Sports stars. Celebrities.

These guys would just walk up to women, touch them, squeeze their ass, grab them around the hips. We used to joke about how they could probably walk up to any woman in the room and ask for sex on the spot and not be turned down. They knew it. The women knew it. We're not talking about at the grocery store here. I'm talking social gatherings, where the women in attendence were there on their own accord, with advance knowledge that certain people would be there. I imagine Trump didnt mean he could walk up to any woman on the street, but in that rich guy social scene where the women around are groupies or looking for something (a stepping stone to status).
Just because they can, doesn't in any way make it right. Just because some women are even looking for it - because they want attention from a celebrity to help them feel better about themselves or for whatever reason - doesn't make it right for celebrities to take advantage of them. And when Trump said he can grab women's pussy's because "they let him", that's NOT consent. He simply grabs - where's the consent before doing so? Hint: there is none. He grabs and THEN they don't complain. That's what he meant. And not complaining isn't consent. There are all kinds of reasons women might not complain - shock, embarrassment, humiliation, and fear are not the least among them.

I really can't believe you are defending this shit. You should be embarrassed! Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
08-10-2016, 12:38 PM
(08-10-2016 12:36 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I really can't believe you are defending this shit. You should be embarrassed! Dodgy

That would require he be capable of shame.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post