One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(07-10-2016 07:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Most men talk shit like this. If you say that you have never done it then you are lying.
No I don't. And no I'm not lying. Do you even understand what you are saying? Sure a lot of men (I would never be so arrogant as to say "most" or "all") make lewd remarks about women - like commenting on the size of their breasts or saying they wouldn't mind taking them to bed. But Trump talked about going after a MARRIED woman and about groping women simply because he can and without consent. This is what you are claiming "most men" talk about. Is that really what you want to say about most men and about yourself? Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
08-10-2016, 12:46 PM
(08-10-2016 12:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  How many times has donald Trump been arrested for rape or sexual assault?

I'll wait.

You can stop your waiting. Rolleyes
The real question is how many times has he settled out of court the charges of rape of sexual assault.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...ls/474726/
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusiv...t-lawsuit/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affai...nald_Trump
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-...suit-case/

Yabut he was never arrested. So there. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-10-2016, 01:04 PM
(08-10-2016 12:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 07:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Most men talk shit like this. If you say that you have never done it then you are lying.
No I don't. And no I'm not lying. Do you even understand what you are saying? Sure a lot of men (I would never be so arrogant as to say "most" or "all") make lewd remarks about women - like commenting on the size of their breasts or saying they wouldn't mind taking them to bed. But Trump talked about going after a MARRIED woman and about groping women simply because he can and without consent. This is what you are claiming "most men" talk about. Is that really what you want to say about most men and about yourself? Consider

He never said without consent. He said "they let me do it."

let1/let/
verb

1. not prevent or forbid; allow.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-10-2016, 01:11 PM
(08-10-2016 01:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 12:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  No I don't. And no I'm not lying. Do you even understand what you are saying? Sure a lot of men (I would never be so arrogant as to say "most" or "all") make lewd remarks about women - like commenting on the size of their breasts or saying they wouldn't mind taking them to bed. But Trump talked about going after a MARRIED woman and about groping women simply because he can and without consent. This is what you are claiming "most men" talk about. Is that really what you want to say about most men and about yourself? Consider

let1/let/
verb

1. not prevent or forbid; allow.

I think there are whole bunch of nuances to "let" in that use.

"I let him do it because my job depended on my doing so/he is a nasty man if you make a fuss/ I want that post of junior assistant director."

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
08-10-2016, 01:12 PM
(08-10-2016 01:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 12:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  No I don't. And no I'm not lying. Do you even understand what you are saying? Sure a lot of men (I would never be so arrogant as to say "most" or "all") make lewd remarks about women - like commenting on the size of their breasts or saying they wouldn't mind taking them to bed. But Trump talked about going after a MARRIED woman and about groping women simply because he can and without consent. This is what you are claiming "most men" talk about. Is that really what you want to say about most men and about yourself? Consider

And? I don't get your point. What does it matter whether he said anything about consent or not. "They let me do it" sure as shit don't imply consent. I'm rethinking the whole Article 15 business. You'd likely be Court-martialed in today's military if you did what Trump did. ... or fraqged.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 01:19 PM
(08-10-2016 01:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 01:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He never said without consent. He said "they let me do it."

And? I don't get your point. What does it matter whether he said anything about consent or not. "They let me do it" sure as shit don't imply consent. I'm rethinking the whole Article 15 business. You'd likely be Court-martialed in today's military if you did what Trump did. ... or fraqged.

The woman he made advances towards didn't even let him do it in the first place since he said he "failed". Kind of makes that comment much more suspicious. It's simply him refusing to admit responsibility for his actions again.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
08-10-2016, 01:24 PM
(08-10-2016 01:19 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 01:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And? I don't get your point. What does it matter whether he said anything about consent or not. "They let me do it" sure as shit don't imply consent. I'm rethinking the whole Article 15 business. You'd likely be Court-martialed in today's military if you did what Trump did. ... or fraqged.

The woman he made advances towards didn't even let him do it in the first place since he said he "failed". Kind of makes that comment much more suspicious. It's simply him refusing to admit responsibility for his actions again.

I guess these comments were also made when Melania was pregnant with their son. Real niiiiice Donald Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
08-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Has the authenticity of the recording been proven? I wouldn't put it beyond any politician to release a fake tape of their opponent.
08-10-2016, 01:34 PM
(08-10-2016 01:30 PM)Naridar Wrote:  Has the authenticity of the recording been proven? I wouldn't put it beyond any politician to release a fake tape of their opponent.

He has admitted it was authentic.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
08-10-2016, 01:48 PM
I think what also speaks volumes is that when this whole thing came out, instead of first saying you know what, I fucked up--his go-to is well, Bill Clinton said worse to me on the golf course. If that's the first thing that comes to mind when people are outraged by *your* comments--it just shows a complete lack of maturity in handling things. And this is someone who could be president. We need someone who can handle foreign issues with finesse, not a he said/she said, like some child on a playground.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post