One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(08-10-2016 01:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think what also speaks volumes is that when this whole thing came out, instead of first saying you know what, I fucked up--his go-to is well, Bill Clinton said worse to me on the golf course. If that's the first thing that comes to mind when people are outraged by *your* comments--it just shows a complete lack of maturity in handling things. And this is someone who could be president. We need someone who can handle foreign issues with finesse, not a he said/she said, like some child on a playground.

Then pack your bags, because those are what are canidates are about.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
08-10-2016, 02:32 PM
(08-10-2016 01:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 12:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  No I don't. And no I'm not lying. Do you even understand what you are saying? Sure a lot of men (I would never be so arrogant as to say "most" or "all") make lewd remarks about women - like commenting on the size of their breasts or saying they wouldn't mind taking them to bed. But Trump talked about going after a MARRIED woman and about groping women simply because he can and without consent. This is what you are claiming "most men" talk about. Is that really what you want to say about most men and about yourself? Consider

He never said without consent. He said "they let me do it."

let1/let/
verb

1. not prevent or forbid; allow.

What an idiot i was until now. I thought i should grab wimmin by the pussy only if they want. Now i just learned its enough they just let me. Facepalm
Silly me.

Hey, LDH: will you let me grab your dick? You dont need to want it, just let me, ok? Thumbsup

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
08-10-2016, 02:38 PM
(08-10-2016 01:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think what also speaks volumes is that when this whole thing came out, instead of first saying you know what, I fucked up--his go-to is well, Bill Clinton said worse to me on the golf course. If that's the first thing that comes to mind when people are outraged by *your* comments--it just shows a complete lack of maturity in handling things. And this is someone who could be president. We need someone who can handle foreign issues with finesse, not a he said/she said, like some child on a playground.

The other difference between Bill Clinton and Drumph is that Bill Clinton could actually do the job. He read books (including the Constitution of the US) and other history books, he knew how to negotiate, he understood government give and take and the intricacies of foreign affairs, and yes, he was a professional politician. Despite what some people may think, being a professional politician is very, very necessary when occupying the presidency. John Kennedy said something to the effect, "everybody wants their child to be the President of the US but no one wants them to be a politician". That's a paraphrase but it really is true.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-10-2016, 03:32 PM
(08-10-2016 01:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Then pack your bags, because those are what are canidates are about.

So don't complain when people call Trump supporters deplorables, since clearly anything goes, right?

08-10-2016, 03:39 PM
(08-10-2016 03:32 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 01:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Then pack your bags, because those are what are canidates are about.

So don't complain when people call Trump supporters deplorables, since clearly anything goes, right?

I didn't

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-10-2016, 04:17 PM
(08-10-2016 03:39 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 03:32 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  So don't complain when people call Trump supporters deplorables, since clearly anything goes, right?

I didn't

Didn't say you did, but plenty of people who make the same argument you make do. I'm just making sure you're aware of that possible inconsistency.

08-10-2016, 04:19 PM
(08-10-2016 01:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 12:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  No I don't. And no I'm not lying. Do you even understand what you are saying? Sure a lot of men (I would never be so arrogant as to say "most" or "all") make lewd remarks about women - like commenting on the size of their breasts or saying they wouldn't mind taking them to bed. But Trump talked about going after a MARRIED woman and about groping women simply because he can and without consent. This is what you are claiming "most men" talk about. Is that really what you want to say about most men and about yourself? Consider

He never said without consent. He said "they let me do it."

let1/let/
verb

1. not prevent or forbid; allow.

Of course he didn't say without consent. That would be admitting wrong-doing and Trump doesn't do that. "Letting" is only known after the grabbing has happened. Tell me, how did Trump say knew it was ok BEFORE he grabbed...? Consider

I suppose you probably think wife beating is ok too. After all, they "let" their ugly husbands do so. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
08-10-2016, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 04:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
You're really fucked when TicTac is gunning for you.

Looks like Condoleeza's got some 7,000 and counting desperate trumpsters pissed off. Surprised LoudDorkHimmler hasn't posted over there yet.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 05:27 PM
(08-10-2016 10:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 10:56 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  My official response:

Hillary mishandled Classified material and lied about it.

Trump said mean things.

I swear people are pansy asses these days.

Run to your safe spaces.

He didn't just say "mean things". He supported sexual assault and claimed you can do anything to women if you're a star. There are no excuses for this. Do you even read?

Not exactly. Read my OP for an explanation.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-10-2016, 05:32 PM
(08-10-2016 04:17 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 03:39 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I didn't

Didn't say you did, but plenty of people who make the same argument you make do. I'm just making sure you're aware of that possible inconsistency.

They can say what they want, but america is fucked either way.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post