One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(08-10-2016 06:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  By elitist you mean people who actually know something about foreign affairs. Oops, I forgot we're talking about the man who claims “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.” and "Believe me, I am so much better at what he’s doing than he is, you won’t even believe it." [on SecDef Robert Gates] My bad.

Facts are facts. Majority of active military and vets want Trump. We see the threat of Muslim immigration.

The Border Patrol endorsed Trump. They see the danger of an unchecked border and illegal immigration.

The Fraternal Order of Police endorsed Trump. We see the danger in anti police sentiment and lawlessness that fills this country right now.

Be blind if you want.

hmmm ... doesn't look like that matters as much as you'd like to think. But be blind if you want.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 06:32 PM
(08-10-2016 06:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  By elitist you mean people who actually know something about foreign affairs. Oops, I forgot we're talking about the man who claims “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.” and "Believe me, I am so much better at what he’s doing than he is, you won’t even believe it." [on SecDef Robert Gates] My bad.

Facts are facts. Majority of active military and vets want Trump. We see the threat of Muslim immigration.

The Border Patrol endorsed Trump. They see the danger of an unchecked border and illegal immigration.

The Fraternal Order of Police endorsed Trump. We see the danger in anti police sentiment and lawlessness that fills this country right now.

Be blind if you want.

I actually agree, the border with Mexico is a joke. But a wall won't fix it. And no way does my concern about the border come anyplace near my concerns about Trump. He is by far the bigger danger to our safety.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
08-10-2016, 07:41 PM
(08-10-2016 06:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
hmmm ... doesn't look like that matters as much as you'd like to think. But be blind if you want.

Finally I get it. Thank you.

It's now blatantly obvious why the Murikan uber-Conservatives are actively campaigning against any measures to prevent climate change ... they want to live by the sea.

Yes

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-10-2016, 07:43 PM
I was a jock, been in more locker rooms than I care to recall, and there was always some guy who wanted to be known as the alpha womanizer and gathered all around him were the cling-on groupie wanna-be womanizers that laughed at and repeated all the shit the guy said. I always kept my distance. Even as a young man I found talk that demeaned women repulsed me, even more now that I’m a grown-ass man.

I never felt the need to try and impress anyone else with how manly I was, most especially the guys who needed to impress you with their sexual escapades, I always thought of it as a personality weakness. I have no respect for self-professed swinging dicks.

Not once did I ever hear my father demean women. Never. Not in our house and not out with the guys. Maybe that’s why I turned out the way I did.

So when I hear Trump trying to impress his male groupies with pussy-grabbing talk all I can think of is had he been me or one of my three brothers and dad had heard him he would have smacked him across the room.

So no, not all guys talk like that. In fact in my experience very few do.

Here’s to you dad, for teaching me to respect women, day in and day out over the last 57 years of marriage and 61 year relationship with mom.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 14 users Like Full Circle's post
08-10-2016, 08:16 PM
(08-10-2016 07:43 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  ...
Here’s to you dad, for teaching me to respect women, day in and day out over the last 57 years of marriage and 61 year relationship with mom.

Thinking about the above, I'm drawing a conclusion regarding Trump's sociopathy.

Because, as you worded it, I wonder whether that was your dad's lesson or just part of it.

A child who is taught that women must be respected as a "what to think" lesson is not going to be as rounded an individual as you are. You have obviously learned more than that ... Theory of Mind ... and not just for women.

I think that Trump might believe that all people (not just women) are objects (or obstacles). His disregard for males as self-aware agents manifests in a less obnoxious light than his disregard for females but I suspect it's there nonetheless.

Perhaps, in his mind, he groups people into 'desirable objects' and 'others'.

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-10-2016, 08:16 PM
(08-10-2016 11:18 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 11:13 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You know how rapists often try to justify their actions, LDH? By claiming the victim let them do it.

How many times has donald Trump been arrested for rape or sexual assault?

I'll wait.

How many times did you, by your own admission, a sexual assault and take no action, even though you were a sworn officer?

No doubt his own detail gave him the same pass you gave yours.
08-10-2016, 08:28 PM
(08-10-2016 08:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ... he groups people into 'desirable objects' and 'others' ...

I think "can do something for me" and "dirt" is more accurate, but that there are only TWO pigeonholes is unquestionable.
08-10-2016, 08:41 PM
(08-10-2016 05:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm not a Hilary supporter either. I'm just choosing the lesser of two evils.

The military, Border Patrol and Fraternal Order of Police see the danger a Clinton Presidency would be. Why can't you?

Because I can think for myself?

Because no matter how much you hate Hillary, you cannot say she isn't qualified; whereas you could easily argue that Trump is the most unqualified candidate ever, and certainly within our lifetimes.

Because I'll take occasional incompetence and expected corruption over world ending stupidity.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 10 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 09:07 PM
(08-10-2016 08:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ---
I think that Trump might believe that all people (not just women) are objects (or obstacles). His disregard for males as self-aware agents manifests in a less obnoxious light than his disregard for females but I suspect it's there nonetheless.

Perhaps, in his mind, he groups people into 'desirable objects' and 'others'.

Consider

I see this, also.
It's as if he perceives a hierarchy - women lower in rank - then, men. His desire to place himself on a particular level with men might dictate how far he goes with his language.

I know a couple of guys like him. A bit more reserved but, it's kind of all there. I try not to think of them too much. I'm just glad they haven't killed anyone. That I'm aware of. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
08-10-2016, 10:13 PM
(08-10-2016 05:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 05:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm not a Hilary supporter either. I'm just choosing the lesser of two evils.

The military, Border Patrol and Fraternal Order of Police see the danger a Clinton Presidency would be. Why can't you?

.....because I have evaluated the positions of these groups and concluded that their conclusions ignore a greater risk of a thin skinned, irrational egomaniac with the emotional maturity of an stupid, arrogant and horny twelve year old boy who has no good ideas or plans for how to run the country, is irrational and downright dangerous if his temperament is couple with the ability to wield the United States military and is only looking out for number one and would financially fuck this nation over if it made him and his interests a profit. That's why.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 5 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post