One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(07-10-2016 06:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 06:30 PM)skyking Wrote:  I'd expect that from immature teenagers, not 50~60 year old adults.

You should hear the things we used to say in the military.

Honestly, probably most men talk like this. Maybe some religious folks don't. But this false outrage is funny. Some of my liberal friends are crying on Facebook over the terrible language Trump used. It's funny because they listen to rap and I've heard them say worse in person.

Personally, I don't care about the language. If he'd said "I love pussy. I could just fuck women all day long" it would be crude, and nothing more. What he described was sexual assault, and he bragged about it. Kissing woman and grabbing their vulvas just because he considers himself important? That is assault.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like beeglez's post
08-10-2016, 11:15 PM
(08-10-2016 10:43 PM)beeglez Wrote:  Personally, I don't care about the language. If he'd said "I love pussy. I could just fuck women all day long" it would be crude, and nothing more. What he described was sexual assault, and he bragged about it. Kissing woman and grabbing their vulvas just because he considers himself important? That is assault.

And I can hear the argument now: "Well, Bill Clinton was just as bad!"

I don't think there can ever be a solution to this vulva-grabbing problem.

No

No wait! Yes there can.

Why don't they put a woman in charge?

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-10-2016, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 11:35 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(08-10-2016 06:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  By elitist you mean people who actually know something about foreign affairs. Oops, I forgot we're talking about the man who claims “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.” and "Believe me, I am so much better at what he’s doing than he is, you won’t even believe it." [on SecDef Robert Gates] My bad.
Facts are facts. Majority of active military and vets want Trump. We see the threat of Muslim immigration.

The Border Patrol endorsed Trump. They see the danger of an unchecked border and illegal immigration.

That why we already have an extensive vetting process in place. Nobody here is proposing open borders, but we cannot be xenophobic isolationists either. Who is going to round up millions of illegal immigrants? Who's going to pay for that massive undertaking? That is some Stormtrooper level bullshit that you're trying to saddle an already overburdened police and judicial system. Plus it means that you're for breaking up families, deporting the parents of American citizens. Sure, violent criminals need to be locked up; but rounding up all the illegals isn't a meaningful or effective way to jailing murders and rapists. It's going to be jailing waitresses, nannies, maids, laborers, and farmers.

Quick question: How well did that work out for the Communists in Berlin? Consider

(08-10-2016 06:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The Fraternal Order of Police endorsed Trump. We see the danger in anti police sentiment and lawlessness that fills this country right now.

Be blind if you want.

Of course the police think we need more policing, this should surprise absolutely nobody. Fortunately, it's also rather meaningless. That anti-police sentiment isn't borne out of a vacuum. But the police and their unions mostly lack the ability to be self reflective, so that is why people are looking to other alternatives for a redress of their grievances. Some protest, others will make their voices heard at the ballot; and that is about as fucking patriotic as you can get, or have your forgotten the First Amendment?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Also, I'm just going to leave this here. I mean, why throw shit all over the place when Trump is more than willing to do it himself?

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2016, 01:20 AM
I've noticed a lot of people defending Trump by saying "all guys talk like that"

Now look, I dunno what guys you're talking to, but I'd consider getting the hell away from them. Because that's really gross.

And, you know, if all guys do talk like that, isn't that exactly indicative of rape culture?
[+] 5 users Like ViolexTV's post
09-10-2016, 01:40 AM
(09-10-2016 01:20 AM)ViolexTV Wrote:  I've noticed a lot of people defending Trump by saying "all guys talk like that"

Now look, I dunno what guys you're talking to, but I'd consider getting the hell away from them. Because that's really gross.

And, you know, if all guys do talk like that, isn't that exactly indicative of rape culture?

And what's really going to burn your bacon is that plenty of women talk about men like that amongst themselves.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
09-10-2016, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 02:28 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(09-10-2016 01:20 AM)ViolexTV Wrote:  I've noticed a lot of people defending Trump by saying "all guys talk like that"

Not all guys do. As pointed out above, those who do talk that way want to think that all guys do. Could be confirmation bias, could be Texas Sharpshooter, could be some miserable cretin wanting to justify being a dipshit.

Not all guys talk like that. I don't, and others here have said they don't and I find that credible based on their posting and my own experience.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
09-10-2016, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 02:53 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(09-10-2016 02:23 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Not all guys do. As pointed out above, those who do talk that way want to think that all guys do. Could be confirmation bias, could be Texas Sharpshooter, could be some miserable cretin wanting to justify being a dipshit.

Not all guys talk like that. I don't, and others here have said they don't and I find that credible based on their posting and my own experience.

Indeed. Talking that way would make me super uncomfortable. Not only that, but I'd be more inclined to think those saying such things were being posers and braggarts (in addition to pigs), more so than being skilled or suave connoisseurs of the fairer sex. Gomez Addams they are not.

[Image: Addams%20Family%20Values%20002.jpg?m=1293145875]

Fuck, I loved those movies. Raul Julia was amazing, and so much fun to watch.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2016, 05:46 AM
(09-10-2016 01:40 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  

And what's really going to burn your bacon is that plenty of women talk about men like that amongst themselves.

Depends on what you mean by "like that." Talking about sex, yeah, women do that. (You probably wouldn't like to hear those conversations, frankly, because quite a bit of the time they are not talking in the most complimentary terms about their partners' prowess)

But bragging about sexually assaulting people: I've never heard any woman do that. (And if I did, I wouldn't be all heh-heh-heh about it and then egg on the next man I saw to hug that woman, like Billy Bush did.)

Women do talk among ourselves, at length, about the asshole losers who grab at them. Sorry to burst any bubbles, but that conversation NEVER goes, "and then he grabbed my pussy and I realized that this old ugly fat dude with the Tic Tac flavored bad breath was going to give me the best ride I've ever had...I could not wait to slip off my panties and get busy."

I acknowledge that there are female sexual predators, don't know if I've met any of them. However, "there are other people who are sexual predators" is not an argument that mitigates Trump's behavior.
[+] 7 users Like julep's post
09-10-2016, 05:55 AM
My navy vet husband heard what trump said and he is a bit stunned. Apparently this is not how guys he served with talk (although we joke like this together in private). Nor is it how he talks with guys on the job. He's a construction worker and they can be lewd. But this apparently crossed a line.

No, this is not how men talk about or to women. There are some lees men out there, and I've heard close, but this is a bit further than that. Especially since this was said in public.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post