One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(09-10-2016 05:46 AM)julep Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 01:40 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  And what's really going to burn your bacon is that plenty of women talk about men like that amongst themselves.

Depends on what you mean by "like that." Talking about sex, yeah, women do that. (You probably wouldn't like to hear those conversations, frankly, because quite a bit of the time they are not talking in the most complimentary terms about their partners' prowess)

But bragging about sexually assaulting people: I've never heard any woman do that. (And if I did, I wouldn't be all heh-heh-heh about it and then egg on the next man I saw to hug that woman, like Billy Bush did.)

Women do talk among ourselves, at length, about the asshole losers who grab at them. Sorry to burst any bubbles, but that conversation NEVER goes, "and then he grabbed my pussy and I realized that this old ugly fat dude with the Tic Tac flavored bad breath was going to give me the best ride I've ever had...I could not wait to slip off my panties and get busy."

I acknowledge that there are female sexual predators, don't know if I've met any of them. However, "there are other people who are sexual predators" is not an argument that mitigates Trump's behavior.
And any woman I heard saying, "...and I grabbed his tackle just because I felt like it and he didn't stop me ..." gets my vote for "Bitch of the Year". The guy was a loser as well if he put up with it.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2016, 06:48 AM
(09-10-2016 01:40 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  And what's really going to burn your bacon is that plenty of women talk about men like that amongst themselves.

Dream on. Women don't talk about grabbing dicks.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
09-10-2016, 06:49 AM
(08-10-2016 01:30 PM)Naridar Wrote:  Has the authenticity of the recording been proven? I wouldn't put it beyond any politician to release a fake tape of their opponent.

Billy Bush also said it was real.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-10-2016, 06:59 AM
(09-10-2016 05:56 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 05:46 AM)julep Wrote:  Depends on what you mean by "like that." Talking about sex, yeah, women do that. (You probably wouldn't like to hear those conversations, frankly, because quite a bit of the time they are not talking in the most complimentary terms about their partners' prowess)

But bragging about sexually assaulting people: I've never heard any woman do that. (And if I did, I wouldn't be all heh-heh-heh about it and then egg on the next man I saw to hug that woman, like Billy Bush did.)

Women do talk among ourselves, at length, about the asshole losers who grab at them. Sorry to burst any bubbles, but that conversation NEVER goes, "and then he grabbed my pussy and I realized that this old ugly fat dude with the Tic Tac flavored bad breath was going to give me the best ride I've ever had...I could not wait to slip off my panties and get busy."

I acknowledge that there are female sexual predators, don't know if I've met any of them. However, "there are other people who are sexual predators" is not an argument that mitigates Trump's behavior.
And any woman I heard saying, "...and I grabbed his tackle just because I felt like it and he didn't stop me ..." gets my vote for "Bitch of the Year". The guy was a loser as well if he put up with it.

I agree with Bitch of the Year!

I wouldn't call the guy a loser, though. Much of the time, when something like this happens to a woman, it's done by a person with a certain amount of power over them, like the power to fire them from their job or poison their reputation in their industry (or, although we don't like to acknowledge it, the power to physically hurt them if they resist--of course that's less of an issue in a scenario with a female being sexually aggressive towards a male). I'd assume in the case of a female sexual predator that there would also be a power relationship in play, so that would affect my opinion of how the male victim reacted.

It's common, even in the 21st century, for both men and women to put up with at least verbal abuse from a boss, common for better players to throw golf and tennis games with a boss or potential customer, etc. Social and legal systems still aren't set up in a way to make it easy for the powerless to challenge the right of the powerful to demean.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
09-10-2016, 07:56 AM
(09-10-2016 06:59 AM)julep Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 05:56 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  And any woman I heard saying, "...and I grabbed his tackle just because I felt like it and he didn't stop me ..." gets my vote for "Bitch of the Year". The guy was a loser as well if he put up with it.

I agree with Bitch of the Year!

I wouldn't call the guy a loser, though. Much of the time, when something like this happens to a woman, it's done by a person with a certain amount of power over them, like the power to fire them from their job or poison their reputation in their industry (or, although we don't like to acknowledge it, the power to physically hurt them if they resist--of course that's less of an issue in a scenario with a female being sexually aggressive towards a male). I'd assume in the case of a female sexual predator that there would also be a power relationship in play, so that would affect my opinion of how the male victim reacted.

It's common, even in the 21st century, for both men and women to put up with at least verbal abuse from a boss, common for better players to throw golf and tennis games with a boss or potential customer, etc. Social and legal systems still aren't set up in a way to make it easy for the powerless to challenge the right of the powerful to demean.

True, Jules, even in this country there have been cases of men fighting sexual harrassment from female superiors. The "Power Bitch" can be at least as bad as the "Power Punk". One of the most regularly aggressive drivers I have seen was a woman, in an Audi, who lived on my way to work, hated getting her even three cars behind me. Tempted to park up and let her pass easily!

09-10-2016, 08:36 AM
(09-10-2016 06:48 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Dream on. Women don't talk about grabbing dicks.

Plus the whole "just as bad as" thing is idiotic. Dodgy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2016, 09:11 AM
(09-10-2016 08:36 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(09-10-2016 06:48 AM)Dom Wrote:  Dream on. Women don't talk about grabbing dicks.

Plus the whole "just as bad as" thing is idiotic. Dodgy

Yes, no excuse at all even if true.

09-10-2016, 09:22 AM
(08-10-2016 06:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Facts are facts. Majority of active military and vets want Trump. We see the threat of Muslim immigration.

The Border Patrol endorsed Trump. They see the danger of an unchecked border and illegal immigration.

The Fraternal Order of Police endorsed Trump. We see the danger in anti police sentiment and lawlessness that fills this country right now.

Be blind if you want.

As an additional addendum, I highly doubt that those in the upper chain of command favor a reality TV star over a former Secretary of State who could actually identify the capital of Iraq on a map, can speak more than one sentence on the difference between Sunni and Shia Muslims, and has a track record of being pro-drone strikes. She's as hawkish a Democrat as you're probably going to find.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2016, 09:35 AM
(09-10-2016 09:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 06:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Facts are facts. Majority of active military and vets want Trump. We see the threat of Muslim immigration.

The Border Patrol endorsed Trump. They see the danger of an unchecked border and illegal immigration.

The Fraternal Order of Police endorsed Trump. We see the danger in anti police sentiment and lawlessness that fills this country right now.

Be blind if you want.

As an additional addendum, I highly doubt that those in the upper chain of command favor a reality TV star over a former Secretary of State who could actually identify the capital of Iraq on a map, can speak more than one sentence on the difference between Sunni and Shia Muslims, and has a track record of being pro-drone strikes. She's as hawkish a Democrat as you're probably going to find.
[My bold]
So what does that say about the lower echelons of your law enforcent agencies?

09-10-2016, 09:36 AM
(09-10-2016 09:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Be blind if you want.

Quote:I highly doubt that those in the upper chain of command favor a reality TV star over a former Secretary of State
[My bold]
So what does that say about the lower echelons of your law enforcent agencies?