One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(07-10-2016 07:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Most men talk shit like this. If you say that you have never done it then you are lying.

Many fantasize, fewer do or boast of doing so in my 60 years of experience since puberty (including 11 years in the armed forces.)

But then, there seems to be a slightly different culture on this side of the Pond from what I see and hear on the media, screen and forums.

Sorry to say it but many Americans seem to have a serious image problem, in all directions - they seem to think they have to be bigger, better, louder, stronger, sexier, holier, richer . . . than the rest of the world. Or even each other.

Then they wonder why they produce such a narcisistic/bullying/criminal/greedy bunch of politicians.

And the Russians and others seek to emulate this culture. There is only so much room . . .

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Gloucester's post
07-10-2016, 08:16 PM
(07-10-2016 07:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Most men talk shit like this. If you say that you have never done it then you are lying.

Wrong. Maybe they USED to. Maybe the rednecks you hang around do.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-10-2016, 08:33 PM
One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(07-10-2016 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Wrong. Maybe they USED to. Maybe the rednecks you hang around do.

You have never made vulgar comments like that?
07-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Why's it so unbelievable that a reasonable person would refrain from making such comments?

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
07-10-2016, 08:43 PM
If it came out tomorrow that there were stockpiles of evidence proving Trump beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a serial rapist or something or other, it would really not surprise me at all.

It also wouldn't surprise me if people would jump to his defence going "Well who hasn't tried to rape someone? He's not that bad. Talk about the real issues!"

This is a real issue.
[+] 8 users Like ViolexTV's post
07-10-2016, 09:01 PM
(07-10-2016 08:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong. Maybe they USED to. Maybe the rednecks you hang around do.

The fact you ask that question proves you live in your own little bizarre unreal world.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-10-2016, 09:08 PM
(07-10-2016 08:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong. Maybe they USED to. Maybe the rednecks you hang around do.

No, and nobody I know does.
[+] 5 users Like skyking's post
07-10-2016, 09:18 PM
There is a difference between a wish to have sex with another, and that is something even I feel most men and some women have thought, or even expressed explicitly in words, and boasting that you have, "grabbed pussy" and implied the other permitted it because you are so important/butch/handsome or whatever.

It is obnoxious for the ordinary person to do so; for a "celebrity" or a "politician" . . . ?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
07-10-2016, 09:24 PM
I know that I've never talked about women like this. Maybe it's because i'm not a fucking piece of shit trash like Donald Trump. My mother taught me better--and she swore like a drunk sailor with tourettes that just stepped on a lego while barefoot.

Some star grabs one of my daugthers like that, and they won't have a goddamn hand to grab anything with.
[+] 18 users Like Ash's post
07-10-2016, 09:25 PM
At this point I don't this changes much. If it was something recent, after he announced his candidacy then it might be something. I used to listen to Howard Stern in the mornings and Trump used to be on there all the time saying shit like this. Those tapes are out there too. He isn't a politician and doesn't talk or act like one. This is part of his appeal to his base.

I doubt it will have much of an effect on Trump. But we will see in a week after some polls come out.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post