One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
(07-10-2016 09:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  At this point I don't this changes much. If it was something recent, after he announced his candidacy then it might be something. I used to listen to Howard Stern in the mornings and Trump used to be on there all the time saying shit like this. Those tapes are out there too. He isn't a politician and doesn't talk or act like one. This is part of his appeal to his base.

I doubt it will have much of an effect on Trump. But we will see in a week after some polls come out.

He talks and acts like a dirtbag. Therefore he talks and acts like a politician.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Every new bottom is but another floor for Trump's awfulness to smash through.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-10-2016, 09:45 PM
(07-10-2016 09:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Every new bottom is but another floor for Trump's awfulness to smash through.

That's what she said.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
07-10-2016, 09:45 PM
(07-10-2016 09:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  At this point I don't this changes much. If it was something recent, after he announced his candidacy then it might be something. I used to listen to Howard Stern in the mornings and Trump used to be on there all the time saying shit like this. Those tapes are out there too. He isn't a politician and doesn't talk or act like one. This is part of his appeal to his base.

I doubt it will have much of an effect on Trump. But we will see in a week after some polls come out.

Anyone hanging with Stern is slumming, at best. The best thing that happened to public radio is when Stern went to XM, where people have to pay to listen to his "entertainment". Personally, I think that his going to XM is the best thing to happen in US radio in many years. People who want to pay to listen to that shit are welcome to pay. I'm personally astonished (not) that there is a segment of the population that thinks Howard Stern is funny. They are the same people who think that Trump is a viable candidate for president. They are the same people who lauded Bonnie and Clyde. They are the same people who represent the worst of our country. I'm supremely happy that they are not a majority in any sense, and will be disappointed by the results, come 11/08/2016, and beyond.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
07-10-2016, 09:50 PM
(07-10-2016 09:45 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Anyone hanging with Stern is slumming, at best. The best thing that happened to public radio is when Stern went to XM, where people have to pay to listen to his "entertainment". Personally, I think that his going to XM is the best thing to happen in US radio in many years. People who want to pay to listen to that shit are welcome to pay. I'm personally astonished (not) that there is a segment of the population that thinks Howard Stern is funny. They are the same people who think that Trump is a viable candidate for president. They are the same people who lauded Bonnie and Clyde. They are the same people who represent the worst of our country. I'm supremely happy that they are not a majority in any sense, and will be disappointed by the results, come 11/08/2016, and beyond.

They are the majority of your military, your immigration officers and your police. Are they the worst of your country?

07-10-2016, 09:51 PM
(07-10-2016 09:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 09:45 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Anyone hanging with Stern is slumming, at best. The best thing that happened to public radio is when Stern went to XM, where people have to pay to listen to his "entertainment". Personally, I think that his going to XM is the best thing to happen in US radio in many years. People who want to pay to listen to that shit are welcome to pay. I'm personally astonished (not) that there is a segment of the population that thinks Howard Stern is funny. They are the same people who think that Trump is a viable candidate for president. They are the same people who lauded Bonnie and Clyde. They are the same people who represent the worst of our country. I'm supremely happy that they are not a majority in any sense, and will be disappointed by the results, come 11/08/2016, and beyond.

They are the majority of your military, your immigration officers and your police. Are they the worst of your country?
Asking this these days to a lot of people will result. Many of those in those select group do make it so, yeah.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-10-2016, 09:54 PM
(07-10-2016 08:11 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 08:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When you add up all the shit he has said and refused to apologize for, then you hear this....

It really does speak to his character and what he really does think about women.

This isn't just mere locker room talk between a bunch of guys....he's said much the same in front of the camera...just not as graphic.

Seriously, men talk like this all the time. You don't realize it because they won't say it around you.

I can tell you that the men you respect the most have made comments like this. You just didn't know it. They may have even said it about you.

Now don't get upset at me for saying this. I am not trying to rile you up. I am also not saying that Trump is not a potty mouth as he is.
Men do talk like this all the time.

But the concept of the notions of "most men" and men talk like this all the time are very different.

In a very literal sense they exist just are a vocal minority of men.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
07-10-2016, 09:55 PM
(07-10-2016 09:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 09:45 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Anyone hanging with Stern is slumming, at best. The best thing that happened to public radio is when Stern went to XM, where people have to pay to listen to his "entertainment". Personally, I think that his going to XM is the best thing to happen in US radio in many years. People who want to pay to listen to that shit are welcome to pay. I'm personally astonished (not) that there is a segment of the population that thinks Howard Stern is funny. They are the same people who think that Trump is a viable candidate for president. They are the same people who lauded Bonnie and Clyde. They are the same people who represent the worst of our country. I'm supremely happy that they are not a majority in any sense, and will be disappointed by the results, come 11/08/2016, and beyond.

Yeah it's not like the military can ever become corrupted or anything. Dodgy

07-10-2016, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 10:02 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
I wouldn't have believed it, but it looks like this may just make Trump radioactive.

No really. I wouldn't have thought it.

We are awaiting some sort of video statement from the Trump campaign and it sounds like he better be groveling and profusely repentant or its over. Every talking head on CNN and MSNBC look like they just got a blowjob; every Fox News anchor looks like they ODed on Lunesta. We also found out that Paul Ryan will not be campaigning with Trump tomorrow and will instead be taking Mike Pence with him. And the Govenor of Utah just denounced Trump.

And this is just one tape; I guess Trump was a real POS with a lot of the female contestants on The Apprentice and the cutting room floor was full of a lot of footage that got left out.

This pretty much hamstrings Trumps efforts to woo middle class suburban women.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
07-10-2016, 09:59 PM
(07-10-2016 09:55 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 09:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They are the majority of your military, your immigration officers and your police. Are they the worst of your country?

Yeah it's not like the military can ever become corrupted or anything. Dodgy

So you believe that 2/3 of our military and vets, as well as the border patrol and members of the Fraternal Order of Police are corrupt? That they support or endorsed Trump because they are "the worst of our country"?