(08-10-2016 12:08 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  [Image: MB5oaJT.png]

That makes him look like one of those Illuminati lizard people. Laughat

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 12:41 AM
RE: One hell of a bombshell for Trump Campaign
I stopped watching after he read the first quote. Lincoln did what he needed to do to assure the passage of the 13th admendement -- the one that abolished slavery.

I get what she saying in that context. Washington, like most governments runs on 90 percent deals -- this is politics.

I honestly believe the only ones who have an issue with this are those who haven't lived through enough election cycles.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-10-2016, 12:44 AM
[Image: d80172c8830aa0d351e8b760a1a22439?AccessK...oworigin=1]

I'm so looking forward to the next Skepticrat episode. Their first presidential debate comeback podcast was a fucking riot.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 12:46 AM
Also, because I found this and thought it was funny.

[Image: image001.jpg]

Man, that fucking duck face kills it every time.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-10-2016, 12:58 AM
(07-10-2016 11:00 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I'm liking what the polls are showing right now. FiveThirtyEight's Polls-Only analysis shows Hillary up 5-6% on average and rising steadily. This latest Trumbarassment will only help. Iowa's showing light blue and Arizona's teetering. I'm personally hoping that she can pull another 7% or more in and tip Texas. Not because I love Hillary but because I'd love to see Trump get thrashed that soundly by a woman. I'm not expecting that but I can dream.

Paleophyte,

Maybe the American Dream can come true after all. Smile

D.
08-10-2016, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 01:33 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(07-10-2016 05:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This won't affect Trump. If you all haven't learned yet, these things don't stick to him. People know he was a businessman and entertainer. He isn't held to that standard that politicians have, because he isn't a politician.

Trump already released a statement saying he was sorry, it was locker room banter among friends nothing more.

Honestly, I've heard worse in my high school gym.

It won't hurt his support amongst his base. But it will limit his ability to expand on that base, and that is crucial for him to have any chance of winning.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
08-10-2016, 01:13 AM
(07-10-2016 06:36 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 06:30 PM)skyking Wrote:  I'd expect that from immature teenagers, not 50~60 year old adults.

You should hear the things we used to say in the military.

Honestly, probably most men talk like this. Maybe some religious folks don't. But this false outrage is funny. Some of my liberal friends are crying on Facebook over the terrible language Trump used. It's funny because they listen to rap and I've heard them say worse in person.

A veteran myself, the language he used is not shocking.

But let's face it: you're listening to a guy admitting to sexual assault. That bears repeating: you're listening to a guy admitting to sexual assault.

If you're willing to overlook that, fine, have at it.
[+] 11 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
08-10-2016, 01:23 AM
(07-10-2016 09:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He isn't a politician and doesn't talk or act like one. This is part of his appeal to his base.

I doubt it will have much of an effect on Trump. But we will see in a week after some polls come out.
He isn't even a person that respects women at all. That is part of his appeal....
(to dirty old white sexist men whom think women are fuck toys)
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
08-10-2016, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 01:29 AM by GirlyMan.)
(07-10-2016 08:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong. Maybe they USED to. Maybe the rednecks you hang around do.

You have never made vulgar comments like that?

I am embarrassed to say the catchy phrase "Grab 'em by the pussy." has never occurred to me. So ashamed. And if my wife heard me talking about trying to fuck a married woman like that my tibia would end up on the broken side of some steel-toed boots. The men I know do not talk like that and we're all goddam motherfucking vulgar drunk hairless pirate monkeys.

#sigh
[+] 11 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2016, 01:30 AM
(07-10-2016 09:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  At this point I don't this changes much. If it was something recent, after he announced his candidacy then it might be something. I used to listen to Howard Stern in the mornings and Trump used to be on there all the time saying shit like this. Those tapes are out there too. He isn't a politician and doesn't talk or act like one. This is part of his appeal to his base.

I doubt it will have much of an effect on Trump. But we will see in a week after some polls come out.

Just what would it take for you to stop supporting this vile man, Dark? What standard, would Donald Trump need to step over that would finally convince you that he was unworthy of your vote? Is there anything, anything at all that would force you to withdraw support? Would it take murder? Decapitating his daughter's head? ....... What!?....... I'm curious.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post