One hundred million motherless fetuses in "heaven"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: One hundred million motherless fetuses in "heaven"
I don't know who all is in your heaven, but all my dogs, the ones I had in my lifetime, they are all waiting there for me.

And since the majority of them were police dogs, you better watch your ass if you dispute their right to be there.

They are guarding my mountain made of chocolate truffles, my river of Hefeweizen beer, my steaks and my baby back ribs, my rare flower collection and my abundant vegetable garden. Not to mention the orchard.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-09-2013, 05:29 PM

(24-09-2013 05:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't know who all is in your heaven, but all my dogs, the ones I had in my lifetime, they are all waiting there for me.

Well, I don't know what the standard for salvation of dogs is like... Are they allowed to lust after bitches? Do they need to tithe 10% of their dog food? What about barking at strangers, does that count as slander or bad language? There are too many questions.
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 05:35 PM
Whatever makes them feel better I suppose. Has KC ever weighed in on this? I don't think he is a Real Christian™, but I'd still be curious as to what he believes.

24-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Seeing as how, about 1/2 all fertilized eggs, (nice huh .. REAL "intelligent design") are spontaneously aborted, and THEY ALL have souls, ("life begins at conception, doncha know"), heaven will be a VERY slimey, strange place.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscarriage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
24-09-2013, 09:06 PM
(24-09-2013 06:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Seeing as how, about 1/2 all fertilized eggs, (nice huh .. REAL "intelligent design") are spontaneously aborted, and THEY ALL have souls, ("life begins at conception, doncha know"), heaven will be a VERY slimey, strange place.

That's dark. Sadcryface

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-09-2013, 09:17 PM
(24-09-2013 09:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 06:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Seeing as how, about 1/2 all fertilized eggs, (nice huh .. REAL "intelligent design") are spontaneously aborted, and THEY ALL have souls, ("life begins at conception, doncha know"), heaven will be a VERY slimey, strange place.

That's dark. Sadcryface

How'd I get dragged into this? Tongue

24-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Not capital Dark... my bad.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Of course, I was joking. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
24-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Another fun 'fact' about 'Heaven'... it's hotter than Hell!

[Image: Proof-that-Heaven-is-Hotter-than-Hell-re...6x1024.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-09-2013, 10:14 PM
(24-09-2013 05:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't know who all is in your heaven, but all my dogs, the ones I had in my lifetime, they are all waiting there for me.

And since the majority of them were police dogs, you better watch your ass if you dispute their right to be there.

They are guarding my mountain made of chocolate truffles, my river of Hefeweizen beer, my steaks and my baby back ribs, my rare flower collection and my abundant vegetable garden. Not to mention the orchard.

Then I heartily recommend you consider the Mormons.
You can become a god, and I think you get your own planet, (although you might have to start yer world from scratch...which could be a pain, if you're in a "retirement" frame of mind).

Journal of Discourses Volume 6 page 275 --Brigham Young

""After men have got their exaltations and their crowns -- have become Gods, even the sons of God -- are made Kings of kings and Lords of lords, they have the power then of propagating their species in spirit; and that is the first of their operations with regard to organizing a world. **Power is then given to them to organize the elements, and then commence the organization of tabernacles**. How can they do it? Have they to go to that earth? Yes, an Adam will have to go there, and he cannot do without Eve; he must have Eve to commence the work of generation, and they will go into the garden, and continue to eat and drink of the fruits of the corporeal world, until this grosser matter is diffused sufficiently through their celestial bodies to enable them, according to the established laws, to produce mortal tabernacles for their spiritual children.""

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post