One hundred million motherless fetuses in "heaven"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: One hundred million motherless fetuses in "heaven"
(24-09-2013 10:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 05:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't know who all is in your heaven, but all my dogs, the ones I had in my lifetime, they are all waiting there for me.

And since the majority of them were police dogs, you better watch your ass if you dispute their right to be there.

They are guarding my mountain made of chocolate truffles, my river of Hefeweizen beer, my steaks and my baby back ribs, my rare flower collection and my abundant vegetable garden. Not to mention the orchard.

Then I heartily recommend you consider the Mormons.
You can become a god, and I think you get your own planet, (although you might have to start yer world from scratch...which could be a pain, if you're in a "retirement" frame of mind).

Journal of Discourses Volume 6 page 275 --Brigham Young

""After men have got their exaltations and their crowns -- have become Gods, even the sons of God -- are made Kings of kings and Lords of lords, they have the power then of propagating their species in spirit; and that is the first of their operations with regard to organizing a world. **Power is then given to them to organize the elements, and then commence the organization of tabernacles**. How can they do it? Have they to go to that earth? Yes, an Adam will have to go there, and he cannot do without Eve; he must have Eve to commence the work of generation, and they will go into the garden, and continue to eat and drink of the fruits of the corporeal world, until this grosser matter is diffused sufficiently through their celestial bodies to enable them, according to the established laws, to produce mortal tabernacles for their spiritual children.""

Wow, that makes it even more blatantly hucksterish than I thought it was before. Fuck salvation, join my cult and you get to become a god and make your own rules! No wonder it took off among religious nut-jobs in the 'burned over' district, they we're selling the best non-existent product out there (divinity)! They were a trans-humanist movement! Weeping

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: One hundred million motherless fetuses in "heaven"
(24-09-2013 11:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  they we're selling the best non-existent product out there (divinity)! They were a trans-humanist movement! Weeping

Whaddaya bet nano/geno-tech overtakes those dreams on behalf of everyone, before they get word back from their forefathers' new planets?

Will we recognize the Singularity as it would have been predicted 30 years back, when our ability to process and filter and ignore new information is also progressing? Must we all be swamped in implants and progress before trans-humanism is recognized as a reality?

And... where's the synthehol? 'Cause I'm almost out of whiskey... Blush

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post