One idea that bothers me...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2011, 02:41 AM
RE: One idea that bothers me...
This is sort of related to my latest video, so I'll post that as my response.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2011, 09:33 PM

I guess the one afterlife scenario that i would like to happen is more or less, reincarnation. We die and we lose all memory of a previous life. This is the hope full side of me Smile

I was also thinking this idea on a more physics basis: Our bodies are made of our atoms correct? Hypothetically, it is possible for the atoms that make up our bodies to come back together after we die.

Time relative to everyone else when we die would be continuos just like its been proven that time continues no matter what.

for the person that died however, it would be instantaneous to come back alive.

make sence? kinda?
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2011, 12:35 PM

I like to think of death this way. While i was here i took from the planet again and again. When I die it's my chance to pay it back. I've told my kids I want a coffin with a bottom that has a hinge. When the time arrives a lever will be pulled and my body wrapped only in a shroud will drop onto the bear earth and bear earth will be placed on top. Then let the worms go for it I say.
It might sound a bit gruesome to new non- believers, but really when you're dead you're dead so one might as well make the best use of the body.
Ofcourse if you lose someone in your life who dies too early, that brings indescribable pain to loved ones still alive. I guess the degree of pain suffered is probably in direct proportion to the amount of love enjoyed while they were alive. One step at a time while the grieving process works it's way through your mind. If you get stuck along the way at a particular point in the process this is not healthy and grief counselling will be required.
If you lose an elderly relative take comfort in knowing that many are ready for death to come. They have often reached a point where death is finally accepted as the culmination of a life lived. I know this because I am an RN and have nursed many on their journey to a good death - there is such a thing.
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm donating all my organs (whichever ones I haven't used up, in any case) so that my death won't be a total loss. I'll have helped some other people live a little longer and enjoy life a little more before they check out, too.

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply