One of my biggest pet peeves in the world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: One of my biggest pet peeves in the world.
People who wet their hair first in the shower before wetting the rest of their body first.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-07-2017, 08:58 AM
So Earmuffs causes all this who-ha and then fucks off.

- Then comes back when I'm not looking.

Things like that piss me off.Smile

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
12-07-2017, 09:07 AM
(12-07-2017 07:50 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  And how that same SMART female lead in a crime show will inevitably go running into a crime scene without even CALLING for backup, much less waiting for it.

......and in high heeled shoes!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-07-2017, 09:11 AM
(12-07-2017 08:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  People who wet their hair first in the shower before wetting the rest of their body first.

I do this Tongue But I only do it because I have really long hair and if I didn't wet it first it would get in the way. When it's wet and slicked back it's so much easier to maneuver around. But generally I agree with you.

One of my pet peeves are shower scenes though-the ones when two people are involved. The movies and tv make it look so romantic and sexy. What they don't show is that you need to take two showers. One for the romantic suds-ing and one by yourself so you can wash your pits, ass, and vajayjay--and also have space to balance yourself on a soap tray to shave your legs. Laugh out load Tongue And the same for a guy. Wash your ass and pits on your own time Tongue
12-07-2017, 09:17 AM
(12-07-2017 08:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  People who wet their hair first in the shower before wetting the rest of their body first.

You Kiwis shower standing on your head? Here in the northern hemisphere the water runs downhill, are your head is closest to the shower spout. It's damn near impossible to take a shower without wetting your hair first...

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-07-2017, 09:20 AM
(12-07-2017 09:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

You Kiwis shower standing on your head? Here in the northern hemisphere the water runs downhill, are your head is closest to the shower spout. It's damn near impossible to take a shower without wetting your hair first...

Tongue

I had a bf who wet his hair last. It was actually kind of hot. Chest first, then back, then hair and he'd slick it back with both hands so his biceps were Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 09:21 AM
When you think of an amusing comment but know if you post it you're going to lower the tone.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
12-07-2017, 09:22 AM
(12-07-2017 09:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  When you think of an amusing comment but know if you post it you're going to lower the tone.

When has that stopped you before Wink Laugh out load
12-07-2017, 09:23 AM
(12-07-2017 09:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 09:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  When you think of an amusing comment but know if you post it you're going to lower the tone.

When has that stopped you before Wink Laugh out load

That's true Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
12-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Speaking of Earmuffs bicycle pet peeve, when a movie is set between, ohh, about 1914 and 1948, especially if it's set in WW II in the UK or France, there's always a bicycle propped up against a rustic house or a wall or something with a bicycle basket on it. Sometimes the set decorator puts flowers in the basket. The bike is usually in the background somewhere.

Chickens: Why is it that chickens are always in the road when a car pulls up to a farm house in movies. The chickens have to skatter willy-nilly to get out of the way of the car. I guess directors think it adds something to the scene.

Baguette: Why is it that when people in movies go to the grocery story they always buy a long baguette and it's sticking slightly askew out of the grocery bag?

Pensive: Why is it that when one character is speaking about something profound and introspective to another character, the listening character turns their face towards the camera while the other character is speaking to the back of that person's head. Do you suppose it's because both people's faces can be in the camera shot? Gee, I wonder. In all my life I've never spoken to the back of another person's head, especially if it was something vitally important.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post