One of my biggest pet peeves in the world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: One of my biggest pet peeves in the world.
People on TV that wake up looking perfect.

There is a British Comedian who did a bit on this once. Saying how in, (people of a certain age alert), Beverly Hills 90210:

"The guy wakes up "aaaaaa....Yes, Hi.....*swishs back hair*" ,Then the girlfriend wakes up, just as good and says "I love you doug...Kiss me", and they kiss.

In real life its "EEEEEEHHHH....URRGHHHHH....*cracks open eyes*...Is this earth?!", and you don't wan't to kiss your partner, because you both stink"

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
12-07-2017, 09:48 AM
(12-07-2017 09:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I had a bf who wet his hair last. It was actually kind of hot. Chest first, then back, then hair and he'd slick it back with both hands so his biceps were Drooling

Far too much information, far too muchNo

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
12-07-2017, 09:59 AM
(12-07-2017 09:48 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 09:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I had a bf who wet his hair last. It was actually kind of hot. Chest first, then back, then hair and he'd slick it back with both hands so his biceps were Drooling

Have you read some of the posts on TTA? Tongue I know more than I wanna know about most people on here (including toilet habits, whether or not they wear underwear, if they've ever shit themselves in public--yeah, there was an actual thread) Wink Tongue
12-07-2017, 10:06 AM
(12-07-2017 09:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Have you read some of the posts on TTA? Tongue I know more than I wanna know about most people on here (including toilet habits, whether or not they wear underwear, if they've ever shit themselves in public--yeah, there was an actual thread) Wink Tongue
Gasp

...And no, no I haven't.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
12-07-2017, 10:13 AM
(12-07-2017 09:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 09:48 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Far too much information, far too muchNo

Have you read some of the posts on TTA? Tongue

Not that many.

(12-07-2017 09:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know more than I wanna know about most people on here (including toilet habits, whether or not they wear underwear, if they've ever shit themselves in public--yeah, there was an actual thread) Wink Tongue

Why would anyone want to talk about their toilet habits?

Not wearing underwear? FFS

and why would anyone admit that they had shat themselves in public?

Maybe it's just me. Dunno.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
12-07-2017, 10:18 AM
(12-07-2017 10:13 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 09:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Have you read some of the posts on TTA? Tongue

Not that many.

(12-07-2017 09:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know more than I wanna know about most people on here (including toilet habits, whether or not they wear underwear, if they've ever shit themselves in public--yeah, there was an actual thread) Wink Tongue

Why would anyone want to talk about their toilet habits?

Not wearing underwear? FFS

and why would anyone admit that they had shat themselves in public?

Maybe it's just me. Dunno.

Some people find that type of immature "did you ever shit yourself in public" humor funny. I dunno, I didn't make the thread, another member here did. Some of the stories in the thread were pretty funny and I enjoy immature humor. I can understand why some people don't find that type of thing funny though.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 10:33 AM
(12-07-2017 10:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Some people find that type of immature "did you ever shit yourself in public" humor funny. I dunno, I didn't make the thread, another member here did. Some of the stories in the thread were pretty funny and I enjoy immature humor. I can understand why some people don't find that type of thing funny though.

And here I am, just hanging around, waiting for inspiration and what are we talking about? Who has shat themselves in public.No

12-07-2017, 10:38 AM
(12-07-2017 09:48 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  

Oh hell you are gonna hate some of my posts Yes Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-07-2017, 10:42 AM
I only have 3 pet peeves
1: Posting about pet peeves
2: Hypocrisy
3: Pointless lists

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-07-2017, 12:18 PM
(12-07-2017 10:33 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 10:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Some people find that type of immature "did you ever shit yourself in public" humor funny. I dunno, I didn't make the thread, another member here did. Some of the stories in the thread were pretty funny and I enjoy immature humor. I can understand why some people don't find that type of thing funny though.

And here I am, just hanging around, waiting for inspiration and what are we talking about? Who has shat themselves in public.No

To poo or not to poo-that is the question... (Hamlet, Act III, Scene 1) Big Grin