One of the worst emotional nights I've ever had

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 12:15 PM
RE: One of the worst emotional nights I've ever had
I'm doing ok. Yesterday when I woke up I felt good but soon after felt sad again. This morning the good feeling lasted a little longer. Today though I did break down and pray, I knew there was nothing there, but I read a article from a website someone gave me that their family prays but not to god it's just praying, he explained it to someone like he sings in the shower with no one listening too. This man was never a believer either, I found it interesting so I tried it. I don't know though I kind of felt like I was betraying myself but I did feel better afterwards. Almost like talking to myself out loud but maybe thats not so bad asking myself to please give myself a good day, that probably sounds nuts. Ya I think it will be tough for a while thank you all, I read all of this to my husband and he was like you weren't kidding they are the nicest and most supportive people ever lol. He thinks its good for me to feel like I'm not crazy and know that it's normal. So thank you all for sharing with me, and allowing me to share with you things that really only my husband knows the depths of.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.”
― Baruch Spinoza
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alice's post
05-09-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: One of the worst emotional nights I've ever had
(05-09-2012 12:15 PM)Alice Wrote:  I'm doing ok. Yesterday when I woke up I felt good but soon after felt sad again. This morning the good feeling lasted a little longer. Today though I did break down and pray, I knew there was nothing there, but I read a article from a website someone gave me that their family prays but not to god it's just praying, he explained it to someone like he sings in the shower with no one listening too. This man was never a believer either, I found it interesting so I tried it. I don't know though I kind of felt like I was betraying myself but I did feel better afterwards. Almost like talking to myself out loud but maybe thats not so bad asking myself to please give myself a good day, that probably sounds nuts. Ya I think it will be tough for a while thank you all, I read all of this to my husband and he was like you weren't kidding they are the nicest and most supportive people ever lol. He thinks its good for me to feel like I'm not crazy and know that it's normal. So thank you all for sharing with me, and allowing me to share with you things that really only my husband knows the depths of.

It is the least we simple humans can do.

We all go through times of grief. Many of us here have gone through the same you have gone through. I went through a two year period in which I tried to hang onto my beliefs, and it was the most anxious, depressing, and difficult time in my life. One day, I just let go and kept moving forward. That's all you can do, and now that you are here, we can help out.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post