One question that completely refutes atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: One question that completely refutes atheism
(22-07-2014 02:03 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 01:48 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  We can keep calling out diddo on his bullshit a million times, and all he'll do is keep repeating his same bullshit claims over and over again, and sticking his fingers in his ears saying "La la la! I can't hear you!" A lot of members have taken the time to write intelligent, detailed responses, and it's been nothing but a waste of time.

I can see you're a man who knows his presuppositional apologetics.

I am one step beyond this. I am calling bullshit on everything this guy has ever said here. His narrative is not internally consistent, he makes off the wall claims for attention and then the next time he shows up has moved on to a new set of oddball bullshit. I am calling troll here, fabricated personality just to get attention.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Hey dildo...

I just heard that Willy Wonka is pissed at you for stealing Fizzy Lifting Drinks.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Sorry for calling you dildo...

Predictive text... Cunt help it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
22-07-2014, 02:16 PM
(22-07-2014 02:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 02:03 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I can see you're a man who knows his presuppositional apologetics.

I am one step beyond this. I am calling bullshit on everything this guy has ever said here. His narrative is not internally consistent, he makes off the wall claims for attention and then the next time he shows up has moved on to a new set of oddball bullshit. I am calling troll here, fabricated personality just to get attention.

Awww! But he's so cute. Can we keep him, huh? Can we?
[+] 2 users Like docskeptic's post
22-07-2014, 02:22 PM
(22-07-2014 02:16 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Awww! But he's so cute. Can we keep him, huh? Can we?

You clean when he shits, you feed him. He's your troll now.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
22-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Yeah, he's not actually recognizing what we're saying. That or he's just ignoring it. Either way, not worth the effort of extended discussion. If he doesn't feel the need to put together a coherent response, then we shouldn't feel the need to put together a fiftieth coherent response. Time to call the thread quits and break out the memes and keep them out until that changes.

[Image: playingpigeonchess.png]
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
22-07-2014, 02:24 PM
(22-07-2014 02:16 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 02:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I am one step beyond this. I am calling bullshit on everything this guy has ever said here. His narrative is not internally consistent, he makes off the wall claims for attention and then the next time he shows up has moved on to a new set of oddball bullshit. I am calling troll here, fabricated personality just to get attention.

Awww! But he's so cute. Can we keep him, huh? Can we?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Dildo, just another day at the orifice...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-07-2014, 02:26 PM
(22-07-2014 02:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 02:16 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Awww! But he's so cute. Can we keep him, huh? Can we?

You clean when he shits, you feed him. He's your troll now.

Doc, sentimentally imagining frolicking and playing with his new pet, blanches when he remembers just how much poop trolls produce.
[+] 4 users Like docskeptic's post
22-07-2014, 02:35 PM
(20-07-2014 11:53 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Does absolute truth exist?

Three questions that completely refute theism: How can anyone reliably distinguish what Diddo calls God from something that he may be merely imagining? If we want to "see" this god is there any alternative to imagining it ourselves? If something is indistinguishable from something that is imaginary how is it anything other than imaginary?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 5 users Like true scotsman's post