Only Graduate the Faithful

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Only Graduate the Faithful
John Stuart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shandy was particularly ill...

Tongue

It's true that lying is distasteful, but lying to idiots hardly counts in my book. Not that I give a shit - I'm faaar from America Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2013, 04:51 PM
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgBz2ZjHPt-NVYlj1KeNS...thJQmPprBw]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
27-01-2013, 05:19 PM
I prefer this version ...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
27-01-2013, 08:11 PM
TY bbeljefe

[Image: 0BRp7b4.jpg]

Talent hits the target no one else can hit, while genius hits the target no one knew existed.
29-01-2013, 09:29 PM
It is not just the atheists who would be lying. If the oath is to "defend the constitution from all enemies" those enemies would include politicians who are forcing all students to swear to God. Anyone who takes "defending the constitution" seriously would have to refuse to take the oath.

Ultimately ANYONE who takes that oath, regardless of his or her beliefs, is lying. If you take that oath, you are going along with and enabling enemies of the constitution.
[+] 1 user Likes FlyingPizzaMonster's post