Only Juice and Water About Five Months Now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2017, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2017 08:25 PM by Ruby Crystal.)
Only Juice and Water About Five Months Now
I've been only drinking water and some juices for about five months now and what has happened is mostly incredible.

One thing I noticed was during the mornings I am no longer tired and sluggish. When drinking mostly soda in the past mornings were the worst, took me forever to wake up. After the first two weeks I started to notice mornings weren't as hard as they used to be.
I can wake up and take up to about ten to fifteen minuets to be fully alert and awake. I no longer feel tired in the morning and on a sugar high at night. Sure, after work napping is good after working in the heat for four to five hours. But I feel healthier after sleeping at night. I can actually get to bed on time and stay asleep longer.

The next thing I noticed as I started to feel healthier. I no longer get tired after working for about and hour or two. Lifting things have become easier for me, and I don't get sick as fast as I used to. I am able to think past the haze, and have been able to take on more than I used to.
My eyes no long have very dark circles, sure I still have some, but it's not as profound as it used to be. And my ache has all but vanished, or at least my face isn't a zit forest. Now I only have about one or two that tend to pop up, same goes for my shoulders and back.

I weighted myself on July and I went form 137 pounds to 125 pounds. So i have lost a bit of weight. Along with that comes with the healthier feeling I was having, walking up the and down the stairs for work and going to the class isn't as much of a chore anymore. I'm also a lot less stressed than I used to be! And headaches are gone and takes a lot to cause one. And the monthly pains of being a women have gotten easier.

Next thing I noticed my metabolism, I burn through food faster in the morning than I used to. I feel hungry, but it's like I'm burning through it faster the more work I do. My body is no longer take hours on end to get through the soda I had in the morning. And yes, bathroom time is much easier than before.

Finally, was my overall health, I'm not getting sick as easy as I used to. I started to drink water when soda started to hurt my stomach, this was when my sister got sick with the Nora Virus or Stomach Bug. I was about the only one that didn't get sick, after that month I only drank water and have yet to get as sick as I normally do when traveling or when the season gets colder as it is now.

All around, I feel better than I have in years it seems. I feel happy and healthy, less stressed and tired. It's amazing! Smile

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: Only Juice and Water About Five Months Now

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-08-2017, 08:40 PM
You are eating food too, right? I think it's great you gave up soda, the only thing I would add is to just be careful of too much juice, as it can also have a lot of sugar.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-08-2017, 09:03 PM
(15-08-2017 08:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You are eating food too, right? I think it's great you gave up soda, the only thing I would add is to just be careful of too much juice, as it can also have a lot of sugar.

I was gonna say, water with a little juice for 5 months hardly seems sufficient to sustain life.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-08-2017, 11:22 PM
(15-08-2017 08:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You are eating food too, right? I think it's great you gave up soda, the only thing I would add is to just be careful of too much juice, as it can also have a lot of sugar.

I was wondering that, too. I'm thinking yes, because of this line:
Quote:Next thing I noticed my metabolism, I burn through food faster in the morning than I used to...
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
16-08-2017, 01:59 AM
I often tell people that one of the easiest things they can do to improve their health is give up fructose packed drinks.

The only liquid you really need to survive is coffee.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
16-08-2017, 03:24 AM
(15-08-2017 08:19 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Next thing I noticed my metabolism, I burn through food faster in the morning than I used to.

Ruby appears to be eating.

Glad you are no longer on the sodas Ruby. They test one's blood for sugar everyday in the hospital. Too much is generally thought to be bad.

There's sugar naturally in foods anyway. Or so they told me on the wards.

Good luck. Enjoy your energy. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
16-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Laugh out load Yes I'm still eating guys, don't worry, it's not some liquid diet idea, I just gave up sugary drinks.

And no I don't drink juice alot, only from time to time when I need something with a little flavor.

I just gave up soda, not food altogether sorry if I wasn't clear on that. (Kind fo assumed it was obvious I was eating still.)
Just giving an update from the one when I asked for advice on how to give up sugary drinks. Over all, I'm feeling alot better.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
16-08-2017, 01:49 PM
(16-08-2017 11:48 AM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Laugh out load Yes I'm still eating guys, don't worry, it's not some liquid diet idea, I just gave up sugary drinks.
That's a relief. I thought you were on your way to becoming a Breatharian. Blink

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
16-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Is beer considered barley juice??

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.