Only one not invited to wedding

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Only one not invited to wedding
Unless you are a good friend you should not feel slighted that you did not get invited. Only seeing someone at church or work does not qualify you automatically for an invitation to their wedding. Not sure how the customs are in other parts of the country, but around here an invitation to the wedding is also an invitation to the reception. So keep in mind there are budget limitations and the line has to be drawn somewhere.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Well, guys, you can't assume this person is a troll and be antagonizing to him/her in this section. This is still the personal section, and it does have a standard for posting.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
11-09-2014, 09:36 AM
What Adrian said. Remember the Personal support rules guys. Smile

As for the wedding. I wouldn't let it get to you. There are really 2 causes. Either they are just rude people, and therefore not worth the time worrying about. Or it was a mistake/oversight which can happen. Sadly.

I would just let it go and move on to the next thing.
11-09-2014, 12:39 PM
(11-09-2014 05:43 AM)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:  Content removed

Why did you write something and then delete it? What did you say?
11-09-2014, 01:08 PM
(11-09-2014 12:39 PM)jashbagashgirl Wrote:  
(11-09-2014 05:43 AM)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:  Content removed

Why did you write something and then delete it? What did you say?

This is a special section of the forum - if people say nasty shit then they get spanked and their post gets edited by a mod. That being said, if thee be trollin' then the thread gets moved and we dogpile yo ass 'til yo ass is under a pile of dogs.

Relating to your OP... I'd say you dodged a bullet. Weddings are boring. Plus no need for presents. Plus you don't have to invite them to your wedding, how awesome is that? Just send 'em grats and be happy Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.