Ontology of Lagomorphs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-05-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 03:47 PM by Mathilda.)
Ontology of Lagomorphs
Need moar ontology threads!

My previous discussions have revealed that most discussion participants are only familiar with the notable ontological argument concerning the existence of extraterrestial lagomorphs.

I am only familiar with the existence of one hierarchy system that represents all of known life on Earth. If there are any examples of reliable systems that any of you well informed critical thinkers are familiar with, please present them for this discussion.

The generation of such a system is the ultimate argument to the existence of extraterrestial lagomorphs - why don't lagomorphs provide the ontology necessary for understanding their existence???
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Ontology of Lagomorphs
Extraterrestial rabbits ? Gasp

Where ? WTF are you on about Mathilda ?

I've never been so confused !?! Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-05-2014, 09:43 AM
I just broke my Google looking up words and I still don't know what's going on here. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Whoa dude ... LOOK at the colours Smokin

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
08-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Yeah doesn't need to make sense if it's got long words. "Ontology" sounds erudite. All you need to do is hijack every thread and start loads of new ones with "Ontology" in the title.

Anyway you a-space-rabbitists are wrong. A-space-rabbitism is a political doctrine opposed to public policy. I am of course right and am developing a taxonomic system for identifying extraterrestial lagomorphs. I expect to find them hopping around on Europa. Once I do humanity will enter a new epoch of understanding.

Suck it realists.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 09:57 AM
(08-05-2014 09:51 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Yeah doesn't need to make sense if it's got long words. "Ontology" sounds erudite. All you need to do is hijack every thread and start loads of new ones with "Ontology" in the title.

Anyway you a-space-rabbitists are wrong. A-space-rabbitism is a political doctrine opposed to public policy. I am of course right and am developing a taxonomic system for identifying extraterrestial lagomorphs. I expect to find them hopping around on Europa. Once I do humanity will enter a new epoch of understanding.

Suck it realists.

Well now, I'm overly impressed and put into my place due to my lack of comprehension of big words and shall follow along with the more educated of you, so that I may also parrot the sentiments put forth in this highly intellectual thread.

Dodgy LMAO Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
08-05-2014, 09:59 AM
(08-05-2014 09:51 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Yeah doesn't need to make sense if it's got long words. "Ontology" sounds erudite. All you need to do is hijack every thread and start loads of new ones with "Ontology" in the title.

Suck it realists.

I call bullshit Mathilda. A Lagomorph is a space rabbit that denies the existence of John Cleese. Nothing more. ... I can't see how you have arrived at your conjuncture.

I say, incontravertibly, that your syntax is contextually rambunctious from an intrinsically contextual hyperbole .... LOOK! LOOK! AT THE MOTHERFUCKING COLOURS! Smokin

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
08-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Obviously, I need more of my pain meds...or less...no, that can't be it, definitely more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 10:11 AM
(08-05-2014 09:57 AM)War Horse Wrote:  

Suck it realists.

Well now, I'm overly impressed and put into my place due to my lack of comprehension of big words and shall follow along with the more educated of you, so that I may also parrot the sentiments put forth in this highly intellectual thread.

Dodgy LMAO Tongue
(passes WH a doobie) Here, bud, this'll help you make sense of it all... Thumbsup

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Casual Coffeehouse?! Someone stepped through the wrong door...... Smokin

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 1 user Likes John's post