Ontology of Lagomorphs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-05-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Ontology of Lagomorphs
Never mind...I found it!

[Image: rabbitteapot_1571207i.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
09-05-2014, 07:59 AM
Aha! The eastern orthodox extraterrestrial lagomorphists with their overly complex tea ceremonies and headdress.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
09-05-2014, 08:02 AM
(09-05-2014 07:59 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Aha! The eastern orthodox extraterrestrial lagomorphists with their overly complex tea ceremonies and headdress.

Don't be so hateful; you have to respect their religion. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-05-2014, 11:05 AM
(09-05-2014 07:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 11:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  A-space-rabbitism is a religion. You need space rabbits to have a-space-rabbitism. You just won't admit it.
Deny it all you want. My rabbit friend Fluffy taught me all about space rabbits. Until you give up your prideful rejection of the truth Fluffy was sent to give you, you will never truly know real happiness.

Exactly! Those aspacerabbitists say that we're all aspacehamsterists and aspacedonkeyists but that's just stupid. No one in their right mind would claim that there were donkeys or hamsters in space. They're obviously rejecting sweet baby Lagomorph because they are angry with it. Probably because they've made a disaster of their own lives and their lettuce crops and want to blame extra-terrestrial lagamorphs instead of their negligence in laying down slug pellets.

If you need proof of the existance of extra-terrestrial lagomorphs then answer this.

Where did Russel's teapot come from?

Everything needs a cause and the obvious cause is that the extraterrestrial lagomorphs left it in solar orbit.

Check mate aspacerabbitists!

Russel's teapot was placed there by Cthulhu, it clearly states that in The Necronomicon Page 329.

My belief in Cthulhu trumps your belief in extraterrestrial lagomorphs as it predates yours and I have a book that says so. My book is true because it says it is.

Now prove that Cthulhu did not create your space rabbits to test our faith in him.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
09-05-2014, 11:10 AM
And what if when you die and are judged in the celestial warren you find out that Cthulhu is a rabbit?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
09-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Mathilda, You Win the Internet!

I'm not even being facetious, this thread made my day! Thumbsup

[Image: win.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-05-2014, 11:14 AM
(09-05-2014 11:10 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  And what if when you die and are judged in the celestial warren you find out that Cthulhu is a rabbit?

Cthulhu is timeless and not bound by the silly rules of your rabbit. You have to prove that The Rabbit is not Cthulhu.

What will you do if you die and are devoured by Cthulhu and don't arrive in your false warren?

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
09-05-2014, 11:18 AM
(09-05-2014 11:14 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 11:10 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  And what if when you die and are judged in the celestial warren you find out that Cthulhu is a rabbit?

Cthulhu is timeless and not bound by the silly rules of your rabbit. You have to prove that The Rabbit is not Cthulhu.

What will you do if you die and are devoured by Cthulhu and don't arrive in your false warren?

[Image: dancing-cthulhu-o_zps0cd261d7.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Just here to post something blasphemous and slightly disturbing.

[Image: h50A86646]

WHERE IS YOUR BUNNY GOD NOW!?!?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-05-2014, 12:48 PM
(09-05-2014 11:45 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Just here to post something blasphemous and slightly disturbing.

[Image: h50A86646]

WHERE IS YOUR BUNNY GOD NOW!?!?

Heretic ! Angry You will spend eternity consuming fecal pellets. Yes

( otherwise known as eating shit)

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post