Ontology of Lagomorphs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-05-2014, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 11:31 AM by Mathilda.)
RE: Ontology of Lagomorphs
(08-05-2014 09:59 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I call bullshit Mathilda. A Lagomorph is a space rabbit that denies the existence of John Cleese. Nothing more. ... I can't see how you have arrived at your conjuncture.

No. You may claim to be an a-space-rabbitist but you do not have the right definition of what a-space-rabbitism is. Therefore you do not know what you believe in. I am here to correct you. A-space-rabbitism is the political doctrine opposed to extraterrestial lagomorphistic public policy. For example, complaining about town hall meetings praising the virtues of the great space rabbit in the sky before discussing matters such as keeping the streets clean.

I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefully (as in, an insinuation that you won't because I think you don't deserve it for rejecting the great space rabbit which the rest of us know exists and it's ridiculous to even assume doesn't exist and you're all going to spend eternity in the fiery under-warrens).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 10:15 AM
(08-05-2014 09:59 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  A Lagomorph is a space rabbit that denies the existence of John Cleese.

To put it in context tho, I've never seen a "John Cleese" , however I have see many a Lagomorphs, although I have no idea where they came from.... so space is a good likelyhood, and a "John Cleese" does not exist. Smartass

Pass that joint man. Angel

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
08-05-2014, 10:18 AM
So, oh great SpaceRabbit prophet...I have a question.

After a vegan meal and deep discussion on the acceptability of rape will the consensus be that Spacerabbbitism is political in nature and stands staunchly against immunizations?

I need to get my beliefs right.

Thank you SRProhet, in advance, for sharing your wisdom.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 10:24 AM
I have a TrainWreck avatar. My fingers are all like fuck you! Because fuck you!

Your argument is invalid! Smokin

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
08-05-2014, 10:26 AM
(08-05-2014 10:24 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I have a TrainWreck avatar. My fingers are all like fuck you! Because fuck you!

You dont look angry enough...... get with it, will ya. Drinking Beverage

08-05-2014, 10:28 AM
[Image: PZRWvjd.png]

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
08-05-2014, 10:29 AM
(08-05-2014 10:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  After a vegan meal and deep discussion on the acceptability of rape will the consensus be that Spacerabbbitism is political in nature and stands staunchly against immunizations?

That is a simplification of it - there needs to be a better definition for both terms.

(08-05-2014 10:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I need to get my beliefs right.

That's what I am here for and not in anyway because of delusions of grandeur and an innate need to avoid confronting reality.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 10:29 AM
(08-05-2014 10:26 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 10:24 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I have a TrainWreck avatar. My fingers are all like fuck you! Because fuck you!

You dont look angry enough...... get with it, will ya. Drinking Beverage

It took about 10 goes mate. I was trying not to laugh Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
08-05-2014, 10:30 AM
(08-05-2014 10:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 10:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  After a vegan meal and deep discussion on the acceptability of rape will the consensus be that Spacerabbbitism is political in nature and stands staunchly against immunizations?

That is a simplification of it - there needs to be a better definition for both terms.

(08-05-2014 10:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I need to get my beliefs right.

That's what I am here for and not in anyway because of delusions of grandeur and an innate need to avoid confronting reality.

Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-05-2014, 10:32 AM
You Aspacerabbitists cant just say the argument is invalid, I'm right and you're wrong.....so take that and validate it. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post