Ontology of Lagomorphs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-05-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Ontology of Lagomorphs
AmericanAspacerabbitists put out a statement that seems to reflect what probably took place at this year's convention - a social contract that seems to be aimed at discouraging the full use of free speech.

Threatening vegan meals seems to be the threshold that was met that generated the organization of ideas, but the underlying task that they are proposing is something they are probably not going to be able to do without my help.

My argument is that there are misnomers, and I have identified a system of such misnomers that impedes the aspacerabbitists reasoning. The system has a primary association with ontology - the existence of beliefs, and a secondary association with linguistic construction of terms referring to ontology - extraterrestial lagomorphism - aspacerabbitism.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 10:46 AM
(08-05-2014 10:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  AmericanAspacerabbitists put out a statement that seems to reflect what probably took place at this year's convention - a social contract that seems to be aimed at discouraging the full use of free speech.

Threatening vegan meals seems to be the threshold that was met that generated the organization of ideas, but the underlying task that they are proposing is something they are probably not going to be able to do without my help.

My argument is that there are misnomers, and I have identified a system of such misnomers that impedes the aspacerabbitists reasoning. The system has a primary association with ontology - the existence of beliefs, and a secondary association with linguistic construction of terms referring to ontology - extraterrestial lagomorphism - aspacerabbitism.

Strong in the running for the "best word salad since absols" award, if I do say so myself.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
08-05-2014, 10:52 AM
(08-05-2014 10:46 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 10:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  AmericanAspacerabbitists put out a statement that seems to reflect what probably took place at this year's convention - a social contract that seems to be aimed at discouraging the full use of free speech.

Strong in the running for the "best word salad since absols" award, if I do say so myself.

But, but, absols didn't make sense...I have been converted to aspacerabbitism because it's all so clear to me. I need to get t-shirts and jewelry and aspacerabbit CD of appropriate music...I am so excited! Can't wait to go door to door...but after the rain stops.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-05-2014, 10:57 AM
(08-05-2014 10:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  [But, but, absols didn't make sense...I have been converted to aspacerabbitism because it's all so clear to me. I need to get t-shirts and jewelry and aspacerabbit CD of appropriate music...I am so excited! Can't wait to go door to door...but after the rain stops.

Accept baby Lagomorph into your heart, and the rain shall stop. Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
08-05-2014, 10:57 AM
(08-05-2014 10:57 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 10:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  [But, but, absols didn't make sense...I have been converted to aspacerabbitism because it's all so clear to me. I need to get t-shirts and jewelry and aspacerabbit CD of appropriate music...I am so excited! Can't wait to go door to door...but after the rain stops.

Accept baby Lagomorph into your heart, and the rain shall stop. Laugh out load

I'll have to wait till later, we really need the rain. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-05-2014, 10:59 AM
(08-05-2014 10:46 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Strong in the running for the "best word salad since absols" award, if I do say so myself.

Bloody hell, I've just googled absols' posts on TTA!

Which reminds me, we've reached page 3 and I haven't yet started calling you all motherfuckers.

I suppose I could wait until page 4.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 11:02 AM
(08-05-2014 10:57 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Accept baby Lagomorph into your heart, and the rain shall stop. Laugh out load

Baby Lagomorph who wears its pancake on its head like a halo ...
08-05-2014, 11:03 AM
OMG...this is fucking hilarious.

I don't even need another pain pill.

Please, please...don't stop.

08-05-2014, 11:06 AM
(08-05-2014 11:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 10:57 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Accept baby Lagomorph into your heart, and the rain shall stop. Laugh out load

Baby Lagomorph who wears its pancake on its head like a halo ...

THATS THE ONE ! Let me start by saying that these cunts dont understand that I'm right and they're wrong. Mutherfuckers Angry

(this is fun ! )

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-05-2014, 11:07 AM
My pain is gone...I have been healed by sweet baby spacerabbit.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post