Ontology of Lagomorphs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-05-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Ontology of Lagomorphs
(08-05-2014 11:17 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I'm sorry but I have do assert that the reasoning of this ontology is fallacious and disingenuous. Being a-extraterrestrial lagomorphic is the default position. Stating that is not is begging the question.

Also the fact that you offer no factual refutation of the cladistics of terrestrial lagomorphia leads one to assume that there is no logical basis to the claim of your extraterrestrial lagomorphs on Europa, further the spectographic analysis of Europa has revealed that is composed of silicate rock and liquid water beneath a thick layer of permanatly frozen dihydrogen monoxide, which would be systematically toxic to life not specifically adapted to such conditions.

Further the surface of Europa is smooth lacking large impact sites. Now building on your hypothesis that the extraterrestrial lagomorphs are similar in morphology to terrestrial lagomorphs it stand to reason that their is no such beings.

I believe you are mistaken. I have laid out the semantic correction that will occur to signify the situation that you describe (no need for aspacerabbitism), but aspacerabbitists refuse to accept it, much less progress it - they unwittingly perpetuate the stagnation of the revolution that they are really wishing for.

(And if you come out with that science crap again I'll start calling you a motherfucker. Science is only OK when I use it to describe my own made up definitions as "scientific")
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 11:30 AM
(08-05-2014 11:17 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I'm sorry but I have do assert that the reasoning of this ontology is fallacious and disingenuous. Being a-extraterrestrial lagomorphic is the default position. Stating that is not is begging the question.

I'm sorry , nobody asked a question, dipshit.

Quote: further the spectographic analysis of Europa has revealed that is composed of silicate rock and liquid water beneath a thick layer of permanatly frozen dihydrogen monoxide, which would be systematically toxic to life not specifically adapted to such conditions.

Bullshit, didnt you notice the pancake ? strawman much ?

Quote:Further the surface of Europa is smooth lacking large impact sites. Now building on your hypothesis that the extraterrestrial lagomorphs are similar in morphology to terrestrial lagomorphs it stand to reason that their is no such beings.

Whos reason, yours? You have no proof of any reason at all, so quit lying. Fucker !

Tongue back attcha Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
08-05-2014, 11:36 AM
(08-05-2014 11:22 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Also the fact that you offer no factual refutation of the cladistics of terrestrial lagomorphia leads one to assume that there is no logical basis to the claim of your extraterrestrial lagomorphs on Europa, further the spectographic analysis of Europa has revealed that is composed of silicate rock and liquid water beneath a thick layer of permanatly frozen dihydrogen monoxide, which would be systematically toxic to life not specifically adapted to such conditions.

Further the surface of Europa is smooth lacking large impact sites. Now building on your hypothesis that the extraterrestrial lagomorphs are similar in morphology to terrestrial lagomorphs it stand to reason that their is no such beings.

I believe you are mistaken. I have laid out the semantic correction that will occur to signify the situation that you describe (no need for aspacerabbitism), but aspacerabbitists refuse to accept it, much less progress it - they unwittingly perpetuate the stagnation of the revolution that they are really wishing for.

(And if you come out with that science crap again I'll start calling you a motherfucker. Science is only OK when I use it to describe my own made up definitions as "scientific")

No, I do believe I laid out the proper refutation of your unfounded and unsubstantiated belief. As for the systemic dissemination of the semantics you proposed you are merely manufacturing the soapbox on which you stand whole-cloth from nothing.

Special pleading is another logical fallacy and please do continue with the ad hominums. They serve no other purpose but to bolster your own fragile claims of intellectual superiority through the use of sesquipedalian loquaciousness to yourself.

Cease and desist in this and the merits if any can be addressed and assessed in a reasonable and logical manner. Failure to do so will do nothing but bring to fore your own self assigned superiority.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
08-05-2014, 11:40 AM
[Image: 1926645_250229968498289_2920778966340258049_n.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
08-05-2014, 11:43 AM
(08-05-2014 11:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  

I'm sorry , nobody asked a question, dipshit.

Ad Hominim, and strawman.

Quote: further the spectographic analysis of Europa has revealed that is composed of silicate rock and liquid water beneath a thick layer of permanatly frozen dihydrogen monoxide, which would be systematically toxic to life not specifically adapted to such conditions.

Bullshit, didnt you notice the pancake ? strawman much ?

Ad Hominum, shifting the burden of proof.

Quote:Further the surface of Europa is smooth lacking large impact sites. Now building on your hypothesis that the extraterrestrial lagomorphs are similar in morphology to terrestrial lagomorphs it stand to reason that their is no such beings.

Whos reason, yours? You have no proof of any reason at all, so quit lying. Fucker !

Tongue back attcha Big Grin

Ad hominum and shifting of the burden of proof again.

Either produce independently verifiable and testable evidence of the extraterrestrial lagomorphs, or cease and desist in spreading the fallacious and malodorous drivel that passes as philosophical and ontological reasoning.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
08-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Fuck...back to Google...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 11:50 AM
"Either produce independently verifiable and testable evidence of the extraterrestrial lagomorphs, or cease and desist in spreading the fallacious and malodorous drivel that passes as philosophical and ontological reasoning."

Cease and desist yourself, you fail to admit the pancake and have no explaination of where it came from and how the Lagomorphs came to have it. But they do. Angry Damnit.

I'm right, you're wrong....... oops, almost forgot.....motherfucker!

Laugh out load Shit, I almost spit my beer all over the screen.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-05-2014, 11:53 AM
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON HERE BUT I'M GOING TO BUTT IN AND PUT IN MY 2 CENTS!!

U R ALL STOOPID AND RETARDED AND DUMB AND SHIT. YOU THINK YUR SO SMART BUT YOU ARE ALL REALLY JUST A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY ARE SMART AND DON'T THINK THEY ARE DUMB BECAUSE YOUR ARE TOO DUMB TO KNOW THAT YUR NOT SMART.

I AM SMART AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. I TALK IN ALL CAPS SO YOU'LL KNOW I'M MORE SERIOUSER THAN THE REST OF YOU SHEEPLE!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
08-05-2014, 11:54 AM
(08-05-2014 11:53 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON HERE BUT I'M GOING TO BUTT IN AND PUT IN MY 2 CENTS!!

U R ALL STOOPID AND RETARDED AND DUMB AND SHIT. YOU THINK YUR SO SMART BUT YOU ARE ALL REALLY JUST A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY ARE SMART AND DON'T THINK THEY ARE DUMB BECAUSE YOUR ARE TOO DUMB TO KNOW THAT YUR NOT SMART.

I AM SMART AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. I TALK IN ALL CAPS SO YOU'LL KNOW I'M MORE SERIOUSER THAN THE REST OF YOU SHEEPLE!

Let me....

Back off motherfucker!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 11:56 AM
(08-05-2014 11:36 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Cease and desist in this and the merits if any can be addressed and assessed in a reasonable and logical manner.

The extraterrestrial lagomorphists are going to do it for you - it is just a couple of words.

The extraterrestrial lagomorphists are going to recognize the problem and correction and resign you to being irrational.

You fucking retard ... motherfucker ... blah blah ... Rolleyes fuck fuck idiot another Facepalm

Hmm I should have been more condescending because that always helps put people off picking holes in my arguments.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post