Ontology of Lagomorphs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-05-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Ontology of Lagomorphs
Oh wait, my bad...not terribly civil of me.

I will go put my prayer pancake on my head as beg forgiveness from baby spacerabbit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 11:58 AM
(08-05-2014 11:50 AM)War Horse Wrote:  "Either produce independently verifiable and testable evidence of the extraterrestrial lagomorphs, or cease and desist in spreading the fallacious and malodorous drivel that passes as philosophical and ontological reasoning."

Cease and desist yourself, you fail to admit the pancake and have no explaination of where it came from and how the Lagomorphs came to have it. But they do. Angry Damnit.

I'm right, you're wrong....... oops, almost forgot.....motherfucker!

Laugh out load Shit, I almost spit my beer all over the screen.

Non sequiter. The pancake in the picture provide can be from many sources. You have to demonstrate unequivocally that the baked confectionery is of extraterrestrial origin for it to have an baring on the lagomorphs being discussed.

The burden of proof lies on the claimant in a debate.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
08-05-2014, 12:00 PM
(08-05-2014 11:53 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I AM SMART AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. I TALK IN ALL CAPS SO YOU'LL KNOW I'M MORE SERIOUSER THAN THE REST OF YOU SHEEPLE!

Well I can use bold and make it larger. Although only a smartypants uses colour. And if I was a competent troll I would have done this to begin with all the while forgetting that other people can do it as well. Which means that anyone with visual impairment and who already has to increase their screen font will end up with only a few letters on their monitor.

Anyway ... pancakes, rabbits. Don't deny them.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 12:00 PM
(08-05-2014 11:58 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 11:50 AM)War Horse Wrote:  "Either produce independently verifiable and testable evidence of the extraterrestrial lagomorphs, or cease and desist in spreading the fallacious and malodorous drivel that passes as philosophical and ontological reasoning."

Cease and desist yourself, you fail to admit the pancake and have no explaination of where it came from and how the Lagomorphs came to have it. But they do. Angry Damnit.

Non sequiter. The pancake in the picture provide can be from many sources. You have to demonstrate unequivocally that the baked confectionery is of extraterrestrial origin for it to have an baring on the lagomorphs being discussed.

[Image: you-make-bunny-cry1.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 12:02 PM
(08-05-2014 11:56 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 11:36 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Cease and desist in this and the merits if any can be addressed and assessed in a reasonable and logical manner.

The extraterrestrial lagomorphists are going to do it for you - it is just a couple of words.

The extraterrestrial lagomorphists are going to recognize the problem and correction and resign you to being irrational.

You fucking retard ... motherfucker ... blah blah ... Rolleyes fuck fuck idiot another Facepalm

Hmm I should have been more condescending because that always helps put people off picking holes in my arguments.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs. Say it is so does not make it so.

I can do it as well.

CTHULHU WILL EAT YOU ALL!

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
08-05-2014, 12:03 PM
(08-05-2014 12:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 11:58 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Non sequiter. The pancake in the picture provide can be from many sources. You have to demonstrate unequivocally that the baked confectionery is of extraterrestrial origin for it to have an baring on the lagomorphs being discussed.

[Image: you-make-bunny-cry1.jpg]

I am a heartless godless baby eating a-spacerabitist. Appeals to emotion do nothing but point out your fallacious logic.

[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
08-05-2014, 12:04 PM
If you had faith, you would understand. His ways are not our ways.

[Image: holy-rabbit.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
(08-05-2014 11:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I will go put my prayer pancake on my head as beg forgiveness from baby spacerabbit.

[Image: romneyPancake.png]
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
(08-05-2014 11:58 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  

Well geez, any idiot can see that the extraterrestrial Lagomorphs brought the pancakes with them, as they certainly dont grow on earth.

I have never seen or even heard of a pancake field or plantation on earth.

Therefore, you suck ! Smile

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-05-2014, 12:06 PM
(08-05-2014 12:02 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  CTHULHU WILL EAT YOU ALL!

Not if we have pancakes on our heads. Cthulhu suffers from a gluten intolerance.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post