Ontology of Lagomorphs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-05-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Ontology of Lagomorphs
(08-05-2014 12:04 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 11:58 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Non sequiter. The pancake in the picture provide can be from many sources. You have to demonstrate unequivocally that the baked confectionery is of extraterrestrial origin for it to have an baring on the lagomorphs being discussed.

The burden of proof lies on the claimant in a debate.

Well geez, any idiot can see that the extraterrestrial Lagomorphs brought the pancakes with them, as they certainly dont grow on earth.

I have never seen or even heard of a pancake field or plantation on earth.

Therefore, you suck ! Smile

You are purposefully misrepresenting the argument. I clearly stated that pancakes are a baked confectionery. They are a manufactured good and not a crop.

The fail is strong in this one.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
08-05-2014, 12:10 PM
(08-05-2014 12:04 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Well geez, any idiot can see that the extraterrestrial Lagomorphs brought the pancakes with them, as they certainly dont grow on earth.

I have never seen or even heard of a pancake field or plantation on earth.

Exactly! And none of these scientists have ever demonstrated a banana plant suddenly turning into a pancake plant. The chances of that happening are astronomical! Therefore the only alternative is that pancakes have always existed outside the universe all the while not subject to the laws of physics we know it even though pancakes can have an effect on our reality.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Pikas, hares, rabbits? All are awesome.Cool

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-05-2014, 12:15 PM
A rare sighting of a pancake tree.

Your argument is invalid.

[Image: DSCF0031.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 12:16 PM
(08-05-2014 12:09 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  They are a manufactured good and not a crop.

Hah! What are the odds of someone with 2 cups all-purpose flour, another person with 2 ½ tsp baking powder, someone else with ½ tsp salt putting their ingredients into a bowl at the same time while a chicken just happens to lay 1 egg in a way so that it is beaten lightly just when 1 ½ cups milk falls off a shelf spilling its contents into a bowl while 2 tbsp melted butter slides into as well, an earthquake shakes it up and it happens to fall into an oven the right way so that it comes out as a pancake?

I've never seen that happen!
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 12:19 PM
(08-05-2014 12:09 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  You are purposefully misrepresenting the argument. I clearly stated that pancakes are a baked confectionery. They are a manufactured good and not a crop.

The fail is strong in this one.

Yes "you" clearly stated.... stating something doesnt imply proving it.

We have shown the proof that the pancakes are extraterrestrial due to the fact that they are on the head of the Lagomorphs, whether manufactured by them or grown.

Your fail is stronger.... and you still suck. Laughat

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
08-05-2014, 12:20 PM
(08-05-2014 12:16 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 12:09 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  They are a manufactured good and not a crop.

Hah! What are the odds of someone with 2 cups all-purpose flour, another person with 2 ½ tsp baking powder, someone else with ½ tsp salt putting their ingredients into a bowl at the same time while a chicken just happens to lay 1 egg in a way so that it is beaten lightly just when 1 ½ cups milk falls off a shelf spilling its contents into a bowl while 2 tbsp melted butter slides into as well, an earthquake shakes it up and it happens to fall into an oven the right way so that it comes out as a pancake?

I've never seen that happen!

Argument from design. Seems all the logical fallacies in the book are popping up.

All those are freely and readily available in any supermarket, grocer or even online. Mixing those ingredients in those quantities would result in a batter that can then be baked in a preheated pan, turned when the bubbles form atop it and served with syrup or a host of toppings.

That is unless your now claiming that the entire concept of cooking is a global conspiracy cooked up by a-spacerabitits out to silence any and all opposing views.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
08-05-2014, 12:22 PM
(08-05-2014 12:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A rare sighting of a pancake tree.

Oh my sweet baby Lagomorph Gasp , they've terraformed them to earth Bowing

[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
08-05-2014, 12:26 PM
(08-05-2014 12:22 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 12:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A rare sighting of a pancake tree.

Oh my sweet baby Lagomorph Gasp , they've terraformed them to earth Bowing

The rabbit rapture is upon us! We shall ascend to Kolob and it's cornucopia of tunnels!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
08-05-2014, 12:28 PM
(08-05-2014 12:20 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  All those are freely and readily available in any supermarket, grocer or even online. Mixing those ingredients in those quantities would result in a batter that can then be baked in a preheated pan, turned when the bubbles form atop it and served with syrup or a host of toppings.

Now you're just making shit up. Gasp

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post