Ontology of Lagomorphs

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-05-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Ontology of Lagomorphs
If lagomorphs come from pancakes, how come we still have pancakes?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
08-05-2014, 11:31 PM
[Image: auto-how-the-fuck-Spider-man-star-trek-349483.jpeg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-05-2014, 11:39 PM
A-space-rabbitism is a religion. You need space rabbits to have a-space-rabbitism. You just won't admit it.
Deny it all you want. My rabbit friend Fluffy taught me all about space rabbits. Until you give up your prideful rejection of the truth Fluffy was sent to give you, you will never truly know real happiness.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-05-2014, 12:18 AM
(08-05-2014 10:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Obviously, I need more of my pain meds...or less...no, that can't be it, definitely more.

This!

And then I'll get back to you Mathilda after I pick up my jaw Blink

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
09-05-2014, 05:47 AM
(08-05-2014 06:06 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  If lagomorphs come from pancakes, how come we still have pancakes?

No no no no, the baby Lagomorph brought them (the pancakes) for all mankind, gave them to the three kings in exchange for the lettuce and carrots that they brought as gifts to the new born Lagomorph, which will later be used in the stew to eat the body of crucified adult Lagomorph.

All clear now ? Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
09-05-2014, 05:54 AM
(08-05-2014 11:43 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 11:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I'm sorry , nobody asked a question, dipshit.

Ad Hominim, and strawman.

(08-05-2014 11:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Bullshit, didnt you notice the pancake ? strawman much ?

Ad Hominum, shifting the burden of proof.

(08-05-2014 11:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Whos reason, yours? You have no proof of any reason at all, so quit lying. Fucker !

Tongue back attcha Big Grin

Ad hominum and shifting of the burden of proof again.

Either produce independently verifiable and testable evidence of the extraterrestrial lagomorphs, or cease and desist in spreading the fallacious and malodorous drivel that passes as philosophical and ontological reasoning.

The Grammar Commissar says, "It's ad hominem."

[Image: GrammarCommie.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2014, 05:58 AM
(08-05-2014 11:58 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 11:50 AM)War Horse Wrote:  "Either produce independently verifiable and testable evidence of the extraterrestrial lagomorphs, or cease and desist in spreading the fallacious and malodorous drivel that passes as philosophical and ontological reasoning."

Cease and desist yourself, you fail to admit the pancake and have no explaination of where it came from and how the Lagomorphs came to have it. But they do. Angry Damnit.

I'm right, you're wrong....... oops, almost forgot.....motherfucker!

Laugh out load Shit, I almost spit my beer all over the screen.

Non sequiter. The pancake in the picture provide can be from many sources. You have to demonstrate unequivocally that the baked confectionery is of extraterrestrial origin for it to have an baring on the lagomorphs being discussed.

The burden of proof lies on the claimant in a debate.

The Grammar Commissar says, "It's non sequitur."

[Image: GrammarCommie.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2014, 06:02 AM
Well you can add hominy to my plate Big Grin:.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
09-05-2014, 07:23 AM
(08-05-2014 11:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  A-space-rabbitism is a religion. You need space rabbits to have a-space-rabbitism. You just won't admit it.
Deny it all you want. My rabbit friend Fluffy taught me all about space rabbits. Until you give up your prideful rejection of the truth Fluffy was sent to give you, you will never truly know real happiness.

Exactly! Those aspacerabbitists say that we're all aspacehamsterists and aspacedonkeyists but that's just stupid. No one in their right mind would claim that there were donkeys or hamsters in space. They're obviously rejecting sweet baby Lagomorph because they are angry with it. Probably because they've made a disaster of their own lives and their lettuce crops and want to blame extra-terrestrial lagamorphs instead of their negligence in laying down slug pellets.

If you need proof of the existance of extra-terrestrial lagomorphs then answer this.

Where did Russel's teapot come from?

Everything needs a cause and the obvious cause is that the extraterrestrial lagomorphs left it in solar orbit.

Check mate aspacerabbitists!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
09-05-2014, 07:38 AM
Is this the right teapot?

[Image: tumblr_mmynvz2sZM1sqkih8o1_500.gif]

Or maybe this?

[Image: Mad-Hatter-Tea-Party-GIF.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post