Ooh, are we on the telly???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Ooh, are we on the telly???
Hi, everyone, Metalstorm here. I'm in my mid-fifties, live in CA, and have been an infidel all my adult life. I am a science buff and a life-long avid amateur astronomer.
I'm also a huge Iron Maiden fan, but am just as happy listening to Beethoven's Piano Concerto Number 5. (Or anything else by the great man!!)
Well, catch you all later.

Clear Skies
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like metalstorm's post
11-01-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Ooh, are we on the telly???
(11-01-2015 05:50 PM)metalstorm Wrote:  Hi, everyone, Metalstorm here. I'm in my mid-fifties, live in CA, and have been an infidel all my adult life. I am a science buff and a life-long avid amateur astronomer.
I'm also a huge Iron Maiden fan, but am just as happy listening to Beethoven's Piano Concerto Number 5. (Or anything else by the great man!!)

Clear Skies

Welcome, welcome! Love Beethoven, was born in California but now live in Oregon. We don't see the stars up here much because it's often cloudy so we have to go out in the eastern desert for the star gazing.

Again, welcome. Pull up a chair and make your little ol' infidel self to home. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Welcome aboard,

Cheers,
[Image: 70xPtFR.png]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
11-01-2015, 06:03 PM
G'dat Metalstorm (read your name as "maelstrom" for a second...).

I hope that you find your stay here to be enjoyable and educative.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-01-2015, 06:07 PM
(11-01-2015 05:50 PM)metalstorm Wrote:  Hi, everyone, Metalstorm here. I'm in my mid-fifties, live in CA, and have been an infidel all my adult life. I am a science buff and a life-long avid amateur astronomer.

Clear Skies

Hi pleased to meet you. I'll get the "pissing you off" out of the way immediately by telling you I used to see Iron Maiden as a pub band in the Ruskin Arms, Romford Road and I thought they were crap then (I'm more into Sabbath). Plus, I always though Mozart was the greatest composer?

Seriously, good to have another metalhead on the forum. \m/ (0_0) \m/

I'm relatively new here but can attest that you have made a good choice coming here.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
11-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Welcome. Just pull up a chair and chime right in. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Welcome aboard, ya filthy infidel!

Smile
12-01-2015, 03:37 AM
Welcome to the forum! Smile

Hope you have fun here.