Ooh, goody! Another Apocalypse!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2017, 06:44 AM
RE: Ooh, goody! Another Apocalypse!
(17-09-2017 10:48 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(17-09-2017 10:18 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  And even still, if a planet is colliding on September 23, where is it? It would be absolutely visible with the naked eye from Earth right now.

> Actually, it's a Borg sphere with an advanced Klingon cloaking device. The giant sphere will make a sudden landing and everyone on Earth will be assimilated. Big Grin

Not gonna happen.

The Borg have standards, ya know....

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2017, 08:50 AM
(18-09-2017 05:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-09-2017 05:39 AM)unsapien Wrote:  This is what happens when you leave shit up to god.

If we want an apocalypse we're gonna have to do it ourselves, just like everything else.

Don't worry, Donald Trump can make the best apocalypse you've ever seen Yes It'll be yuge.

I'd much rather let him win a 'Running Head-First Into The Wall' contest.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-09-2017, 09:21 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_da...tic_events

Quite interesting list.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
18-09-2017, 02:32 PM
(16-09-2017 04:28 PM)TSG Wrote:  Fox News reports ( in the 'Science' section Laugh out load ) that a Christian numerologist is predicting the end of the world next week.

Quote:According to Christian numerologist David Meade, verses in Luke 21:25 to 26 are the sign that recent events, such as the recent solar eclipse and Hurricane Harvey, are signs of the apocalypse. . . . Sept. 23 is a date that was pinpointed using codes from the Bible, as well as a "date marker" in the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.

Here's my prediction: On September 23rd, the apocalypse will not happen and yet David Meade will not stop believing it will soon come to pass. Some time shortly after the 23rd, he'll come up with some apologetics to explain why he got it wrong and then we'll have a new date for the "real" apocalypse. Rolleyes

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
18-09-2017, 02:38 PM
(18-09-2017 05:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  Don't worry, Donald Trump can make the best apocalypse you've ever seen Yes It'll be yuge.
Oh wait, yah, we're talking about an apocalypse. For a minute, that sounded like bathroom humor. Wink

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
18-09-2017, 06:16 PM
(18-09-2017 02:32 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 04:28 PM)TSG Wrote:  Fox News reports ( in the 'Science' section Laugh out load ) that a Christian numerologist is predicting the end of the world next week.

Here's my prediction: On September 23rd, the apocalypse will not happen and yet David Meade will not stop believing it will soon come to pass. Some time shortly after the 23rd, he'll come up with some apologetics to explain why he got it wrong and then we'll have a new date for the "real" apocalypse. Rolleyes

> I think you have him down exactly. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
18-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Not sure about you all but I'm suffering from Apocalypse Fatigue! Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
18-09-2017, 08:23 PM
I'm going to start selling Apocalypse insurance.

"For only $29.99 a month you'll be covered if an actual Apocalypse should destroy the planet. "

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
18-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Picard defeated the Borg. Turns out Borg were human.

It's a time travel thingy.

Must be true. I read it in a book.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-09-2017, 11:01 PM

*snickers*

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/