Ooohh! Oooh! Ask ME Anything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2013, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2013 03:37 PM by ELK12695.)
RE: Ooohh! Oooh! Ask ME Anything
(24-11-2013 02:54 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 02:15 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

:/ I have no idea why that guy was so angry.

By my powers of observation, but complete ignorance of that game, I will conclude that a "Paladin" is what/who the guy was that was asking, "What's a Paladin."

All I got.

Correct
[Image: Obama-not-bad-l.png]

It also sounded to me in the beginning of your statement that you said the game was ignorant. If you had said that, it would also be true. It is perhaps the most ignorant game in the world, when you look at the immense BETRAYAL!!! it has against a loyal fan-base.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
24-11-2013, 04:22 PM
if someone gave you $50,000 and you could spend it only today, all of it, and only on yourself or you would lose it, what would you buy?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-11-2013, 04:31 PM
What was the last nice thing you did for yourself? And don't you think it's time for another?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-11-2013, 05:01 PM
1) If you had to add a special flavor to your rum, what would it be? Consider Raspberry? Coconut?

2) When your son becomes good enough to startle you (like "HOLY SHIT", really good) on a regular basis, will it be you sulking on the couch, or will it begin a mother/son prank war? Tongue
24-11-2013, 05:24 PM
If you had to kill 10 strangers or kill yourself, and no one would ever find out, which would you do?

24-11-2013, 05:28 PM
(24-11-2013 04:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  if someone gave you $50,000 and you could spend it only today, all of it, and only on yourself or you would lose it, what would you buy?

You know? I have a horrible time spending money on myself. I'm a gifter; It's what I do Thumbsup

But, let's see...

I would buy a membership to some girly salon for many, many years, so I can make people do the maintenance for me. (I'm NOT a girly girl, but I have my moments. If I had a years-long membership, why NOT get a manicure/pedicure?)

Also, since that would probably not cost $50,000, I would by a car. It would give me the encouragement I would need to finally go and get a damn license. (A sensible car, though. Nothing super extravagant. And it has to be economical.)

I'd also buy a bunch of flowers and plants for my garden. Just freakin' make that thing a beautiful, relaxing wonderland.

I'd also put money into savings for SCHOOL.

Any money leftover, I'd buy lotto tickets. And if I won more money, I'd buy people stuff with it Cool

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-11-2013, 05:35 PM
(24-11-2013 04:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What was the last nice thing you did for yourself? And don't you think it's time for another?

1) I thought to myself, after looking in the mirror, "You really ARE beautiful. Don't nitpick." (True story. I've been practicing ridding myself of self-consciousness for many years, but only REALLY started in the last few months. I try to see myself as others see me, not the way I negatively perceive myself.) Too much? Don't care.

2) Time for another what???? ("Answer" question with a question.)

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-11-2013, 05:37 PM
(24-11-2013 05:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  1) If you had to add a special flavor to your rum, what would it be? Consider Raspberry? Coconut?

2) When your son becomes good enough to startle you (like "HOLY SHIT", really good) on a regular basis, will it be you sulking on the couch, or will it begin a mother/son prank war? Tongue

1) Are those my only options for flavors? I like just rum and Coke or Pepsi. But if I HAD to choose some weird flavoring, I'd choose Raspberry.

2) Oh! It's gonna be a BATTLE! (Ever see Boondock Saints??? "It's was a firefight!" lol Don't know why that came to mind, but it did.)

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
24-11-2013, 05:40 PM
(24-11-2013 05:24 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If you had to kill 10 strangers or kill yourself, and no one would ever find out, which would you do?

Although I don't believe in "sinning," exactly, I do believe in following my own moral compass. And even though I watch and read forensic shows and books obsessively and have an astounding knowledge of serial killers, I can't say I'd ever just kill anyone.

So, I'd have to off myself before I could take a life.

24-11-2013, 05:41 PM
(24-11-2013 05:28 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 04:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  if someone gave you $50,000 and you could spend it only today, all of it, and only on yourself or you would lose it, what would you buy?

You know? I have a horrible time spending money on myself. I'm a gifter; It's what I do Thumbsup

But, let's see...

I would buy a membership to some girly salon for many, many years, so I can make people do the maintenance for me. (I'm NOT a girly girl, but I have my moments. If I had a years-long membership, why NOT get a manicure/pedicure?)

Also, since that would probably not cost $50,000, I would by a car. It would give me the encouragement I would need to finally go and get a damn license. (A sensible car, though. Nothing super extravagant. And it has to be economical.)

I'd also buy a bunch of flowers and plants for my garden. Just freakin' make that thing a beautiful, relaxing wonderland.

I'd also put money into savings for SCHOOL.

Any money leftover, I'd buy lotto tickets. And if I won more money, I'd buy people stuff with it Cool

I figured you'd have trouble spending it all on yourself. And - savings accounts are not allowed. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post