Ooohh! Oooh! Ask ME Anything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Ooohh! Oooh! Ask ME Anything
(24-11-2013 05:40 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 05:24 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If you had to kill 10 strangers or kill yourself, and no one would ever find out, which would you do?

Although I don't believe in "sinning," exactly, I do believe in following my own moral compass. And even though I watch and read forensic shows and books obsessively and have an astounding knowledge of serial killers, I can't say I'd ever just kill anyone.

So, I'd have to off myself before I could take a life.

Yes or no: Have you stopped killing people yet?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-11-2013, 05:46 PM
(24-11-2013 05:35 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 04:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What was the last nice thing you did for yourself? And don't you think it's time for another?

1) I thought to myself, after looking in the mirror, "You really ARE beautiful. Don't nitpick." (True story. I've been practicing ridding myself of self-consciousness for many years, but only REALLY started in the last few months. I try to see myself as others see me, not the way I negatively perceive myself.) Too much? Don't care.

2) Time for another what???? ("Answer" question with a question.)

Time to do another nice thing for yourself. Tongue

Way to go on improving the self confidence though.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-11-2013, 05:48 PM
What is the average annual rainfall in the Amazon Basin?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
24-11-2013, 05:49 PM
(24-11-2013 05:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 05:28 PM)Peanut Wrote:  You know? I have a horrible time spending money on myself. I'm a gifter; It's what I do Thumbsup

But, let's see...

I would buy a membership to some girly salon for many, many years, so I can make people do the maintenance for me. (I'm NOT a girly girl, but I have my moments. If I had a years-long membership, why NOT get a manicure/pedicure?)

Also, since that would probably not cost $50,000, I would by a car. It would give me the encouragement I would need to finally go and get a damn license. (A sensible car, though. Nothing super extravagant. And it has to be economical.)

I'd also buy a bunch of flowers and plants for my garden. Just freakin' make that thing a beautiful, relaxing wonderland.

I'd also put money into savings for SCHOOL.

Any money leftover, I'd buy lotto tickets. And if I won more money, I'd buy people stuff with it Cool

I figured you'd have trouble spending it all on yourself. And - savings accounts are not allowed. Smile

I could buy $45,000 in precious metals, and 5 grand on a motorcycle though. Wink

24-11-2013, 05:54 PM
(24-11-2013 05:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  I figured you'd have trouble spending it all on yourself. And - savings accounts are not allowed. Smile

Drinking Beverage

Fine. I'd buy as many season ticket to Tigers games as I can. Better?

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
24-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Do you love me?
24-11-2013, 05:55 PM
(24-11-2013 05:37 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 05:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  1) If you had to add a special flavor to your rum, what would it be? Consider Raspberry? Coconut?

2) When your son becomes good enough to startle you (like "HOLY SHIT", really good) on a regular basis, will it be you sulking on the couch, or will it begin a mother/son prank war? Tongue

1) Are those my only options for flavors? I like just rum and Coke or Pepsi. But if I HAD to choose some weird flavoring, I'd choose Raspberry.

2) Oh! It's gonna be a BATTLE! (Ever see Boondock Saints??? "It's was a firefight!" lol Don't know why that came to mind, but it did.)

LoL Some ideas Tongue
The first was as simple as secretly turning up the volume all the way, & making the start up noise when you turn your computer on be gunfire, and explosions Big Grin

The electrocution nearly mad me piss myself Laughat
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
24-11-2013, 05:56 PM
(24-11-2013 05:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 05:40 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Although I don't believe in "sinning," exactly, I do believe in following my own moral compass. And even though I watch and read forensic shows and books obsessively and have an astounding knowledge of serial killers, I can't say I'd ever just kill anyone.

So, I'd have to off myself before I could take a life.

Yes or no: Have you stopped killing people yet?

Big Grin

If I honestly answered that, I'd have to kill ya... Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
24-11-2013, 05:59 PM
(24-11-2013 05:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What is the average annual rainfall in the Amazon Basin?

A lot.

24-11-2013, 06:00 PM
(24-11-2013 05:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Do you love me?

A course I do, Silly. Where's my fan fiction story?? Consider