Ooohh! Oooh! Ask ME Anything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Ooohh! Oooh! Ask ME Anything
I used to work with a redheaded girl who was kinda nicknamed 'Firecrotch'. I say 'kinda' because while almost everyone called her Firecrotch, no one call her that to her face.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2013, 12:43 PM
What is your dream job (with money being a factor)?
What is your dream job (if money is not an issue)?

What do you want to go to school for?
26-11-2013, 04:16 AM
(24-11-2013 01:33 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Let's do this. (If nobody asks, I get it. It's all been done and who asks peanuts random questions anyway?)

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
26-11-2013, 06:06 PM
(24-11-2013 08:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Are redheads' pubic hairs just as red as their head? 'Cause blonds' pubic hairs look just like brunettes' to me. ... Just askin'. Blush

Dodgy

I wouldn't know. My hair isn't naturally this red, Girly.

Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
26-11-2013, 06:09 PM
(24-11-2013 09:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 08:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Are redheads' pubic hairs just as red as their head? 'Cause blonds' pubic hairs look just like brunettes' to me. ... Just askin'. Blush

Is peanut a redhead? I could probably answer this one, but not my question thread Angel

Peanut it a natural brunette with lots of red highlights. (I tried to find my "Show Your Doppelganger" thread, but I was too drunk. Look in there, and you'll see what I look like a couple pages in. SHOW YOUR 'ganger!)

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
26-11-2013, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 06:17 PM by Peanut.)
(25-11-2013 12:43 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  What is your dream job (with money being a factor)?
What is your dream job (if money is not an issue)?

What do you want to go to school for?

1) An marketing Director = )

2) A forensic pathologist Big Grin and a writer as a side job.

3) Business management.

26-11-2013, 06:19 PM
(26-11-2013 04:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 01:33 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Let's do this. (If nobody asks, I get it. It's all been done and who asks peanuts random questions anyway?)

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

1) Ashley. (I'd tell you my whole name if you had a Facebook account!) Smartass

2) Finding out the meaning of life... Just kidding. I have no set plans; I'm walking the world with no set intentions. I have no idea what I'm doing.

3) 27 miles per hour. (Best guess. I'm drinking and don't feel like Googling the answer.)

[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post